azaria

I walked to campus since we live like a block away in university housing.

I start to make way over to a Starbucks i see and order a chocolate chip cookie and another cup of coffee this time iced. I sit down and start texting Mina that I'm waiting for her and I also just realized I forgot my bag that has my laptop and everything so I tell her to bring it for me.

While waiting i see Isaac so instead of getting up I just call him and say in a dark voice "I see you"

"Azaria I see your caller ID dumbass" I have to stop myself from laughing and say "this isn't her this is a hostage situation we need you to come into Starbucks or we will kill her" he turns around and i wave at him.

He starts laughing and puts his phone away and walks to me. He's wearing baggy jeans and a brown sweater.

"How's my favorite ginger boy doing" is the first thing I say to him when he sits down. Did I mention Isaac is a ginger? He has a lot of freckles too. He's so pretty most of the girls in our high school have been in love with him for years but he hasn't given them any attention considering he's been in love with Mina for almost half of his life.

"Where's Mina?" He asks

"Don't worry lover boy she's coming. Hey does this mean you're into kinky stuff considering you're in love with a girl that bullies you" I ask with a smile

He starts turning red and tells me to shut up. I push my cookie to him and he eats it mumbling something.

"Do you think I'm gonna make friends this year?" I'm asking this because I only have two friends and the only reason I don't have more is because I'm shy and not in the cute looking at the floor kind but in the awkward saying embarrassing things kind.

"Yeah but just don't ask anyone if they think the reason most of the ocean isn't explored is because mermaids are killing people who try to explore it"

"That was ONE time" okay but no one has given me a concrete answer the lady I asked at the gas station just walked away i wonder why.

"I can't wait to be friends with all the stem girls and lose my virginity to a hot nerd" I say just as Mina is walking in.

"You have zero game all the guys you talk to think you're weird. I have game you should ask for some advice and I might be nice enough to give it" he smirks while saying this.

He can't see mina since he's facing away from the door so I say in a tone louder than necessary "what game? you've been in love with the same girl for 9 years of your life. HI MINA" I jump and hug her

"You have ten seconds before I throw you off me" she says this while wrapping her arms around me

"I love you too" I take my tote bag from her
She mumbles back "love you" and sits down next to me

Isaacs face is so pale I start laughing so hard and he just glares at me. Mina asks "Isaac you've been in love with someone for 9 years? Who?" I can see her clenching her jaw.

"No one, aria is just joking" he looks at me expectingly. I look between them back and forth because why the hell can he not see she's jealous and why can't she see he's in love with her. I sigh my best friends are idiots.

"Yeah he's been in love with you" I say smiling

"Aria be serious please" mina is looking at me now with a pink tint to her cheeks

"Yeah ARIA be serious" he says my name in two syllables and rather aggressive if I say so myself.

"Fine he's been in love with Candace Flynn"

"Thats not much better" he grunts then kicks me in the shin

"Why are you guys acting so weird" Mina asks with her brows furrowed.

Omg that hurt so much what is wrong with this man I kick him back than stand up and tell them I'm going to the bathroom.

After doing my business and washing my hands I check the time and see my class is about to start. I walk back and tell Isaac and Mina that I'm leaving and hug them bye.

My first class is calculus which I'm extremely excited for so I walk with a smile.

I walk into the lecture hall and sit down waiting for the professor. I look to my right and see a girl in sweatpants and a sweater she looks super comfy. I start to introduce myself "hey I'm Azaria but you can call me aria what's your name" she looks at me looking confused and I won't lie she has really pretty green eyes "hi?? I'm Kate I'm sorry if this sounds pretentious but you don't know me?"

"You're really pretty" I blurt then wince when I realize I said that out loud. If I could blush I would be a tomato right now. "Sorry no i don't know you I'm new. Are you famous? Or like well known?" she smiles and omg she has dimples. "Omg your dimples their so pretty".

"You're eyes are really pretty" she says and I'm pretty sure I fell in love "I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you" I deadpan. She's starting laughing and she has the kind of laugh that's contagious so I start laughing.

"Yeah I'm well known" she says after we finally calm down. "Oh cool I've never had a famous friend other than my neighbors dog. she has a Instagram for the dog which I'll be honest is extremely weird but the dog is adorable even though I'm deathly afraid of dogs"

"I don't have Instagram fame don't worry but can we not talk about it?" She looks worried for a sec which is odd but who am I to question her.

"Yeah I'll drop it I'll just tell my friends I made a new friend that's a pornstar" I say with a wink and a okay sign.

She looks so scared that I start laughing and tell her I'm joking. I don't think I had to specify. Maybe she doesn't have a sense of humor? It doesn't matter I'll teach her to be better.

She smiles and we both turn back to the front of the lecture hall when we hear the professors voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking about adding smut to this but I'm not sure I can 💀