alexander

"Okay the ignoring game I see" I can hear azaria mutter.

I guess the friend Kate was talking about was azaria. Somehow I'm not shocked.

"Kate let's go" if I stay here longer I'll start talking to azaria and talking to her will do nothing but give me a headache.

"Okay but you need to give aria her container back also why didn't you tell me she's the one who made the cinnamon rolls." Fuck. I don't even know why I didn't tell her. Maybe i just didn't want to explain who she was? Yeah that's probably it.

Before I can reply tinkerbell says "yeah why didn't you give credit to me? I'm offended. What if I was trying to break into the culinary world?"

I finally look at her and whatever I was gonna say gets stuck in my throat. Holy fuck. It's safe to say little tinkerbell here is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Her eyes are dancing with amusement and she's giving me a playful smile.

I feel myself heat. 

"Omg you want to go into baking? You definitely can you're amazing" my sister is now facing azaria.

"No i want to be engineer" interesting. I thought she was studying one of the arts. Most of the people studying anything in stem are usually less happy.

"Eat your salad aria" a girl that has her head on Isaac newtons chest mutters.

"Okay I'll eat it don't worry mina" she gives her a okay gesture. Azaria picks up a pink container and hands it to my sister "okay you can keep the rest just give me back the container whenever and do not let sunshine here throw it away he likes threatening me" I almost smile because I know she's thinking about when I had a gun to her.

I walk over to where she's sitting and tilt her chin up. She looks so pretty at this angle. Whispering to her I say "I like threatening you because you look extra pretty when you're scared solnyshko moyo" cupping her jaw I swipe my thumb over her full bottom lip. Her lips are soft and pink and I find myself fantasizing about how they'd taste. How she would taste.

(Russin: Sweetheart)

I can feel my cock hardening at the thought.

Fuck.

"You know how psychotic you sound right?" her eyes widen with bewilderment. I give her a dry smile "yes I can hear myself bambi" she narrows her eyes and open her mouth to say something "this looks like a scene out of 50 shades of gray. They look like they're about to fuck" her friend interrupts.

Azaria eyes widen and she quickly turns to look at her friend who's name I forgot and don't care for.

I must admit I'm rather irritated that she interrupted us. I wanted to know what azaria was going to say.

"We were not going to have coitus what are you talking about" she says with shock and i can hear a twinge of embarrassment in her voice.

I rub my lip to conceal my smile.

She's so adorable

"why are you laughing?" Azaria asks with accusations in her voice.

"Your use of coitus. I just find it funny that you called me old but your the one using words like coitus" I shrug

"I don't like cussing dingus" her eyes blaze with irritation.

"Dingus? At this point you're just embarrassing yourself tinkerbell" I wrap my finger around one of her curls and holy fuck it feels like silk how the fuck is this possible.