alexander

When she makes eye contact with me my heart picks up pace.

Jesus I need to see a physician soon.

Tums hasn't been working lately. Maybe they're defective? I'll make sure to pick up a new bottle.

"Quit staring at me and get on with it" this girl is so fucking weird. Maybe she's in love with me?

"If you're in love with me I'm afraid I'll have to break your heart and tell you I can't be tied down" i don't think she's in love with me but there's something there with the way she looks at me. Maybe she's a fan girl wanting her 15 minutes of fame.

Her jaw drops and her eyes widen.

Her Bambi eyes.

They're light brown and so soft that even if she tries to look tough her eyes would betray her.

"Holy smokes why the-" she probably thought I wouldn't notice her infatuation.

"Who the fuck says holy smokes? I haven't heard that shit since I was in middle school and don't worry you're not very good at hiding your feelings that's how I knew you were in love with me" even to my own ears I sound detached and bored. But I'm not. Not a bone in my body is yearning to leave or put an end to this conversation. Which is rather disturbing.

Her eyes narrow and she puts her hands on her hips. I am just now noticing her attire and i freeze. Her hips are wide and her bare thighs look so soft i have this unexplainable urge to pull her closer and feel them. She's wearing a sports bra that shows a small amount of cleavage. Her torso is bare and toned. Its adorned with 3 beauty spots. Her hair is in two braids and I want to undo them. I want to run my hands through her curls. I want to wrap it around my fist while I fuck her from behind. I can almost hear her begging for me to let her come.

I can feel my cock hardening at this image.

Fuck she's not even my type. I like my women classy and graceful. Azaria might be tall but she's the furthest thing from graceful.

"Maybe you haven't heard it in awhile because you're nearing your 40s. We don't blame old people for being ignorant about pop culture" the cheeky little brat

"I'm 25 dumbass and enough with the chit chat get on with fixing this" i point to my arm.

That fucker Sergei was angry that I killed one of his best men. How the fuck was I supposed to know he was important? He shot me to make a point to his men. After he shot me he pulled me aside to apologize for it. He knows he can't make an enemy out of me. Im the reason he's so feared and respected. Money buys everything, even respect.

I told him if he pulled shit like this again I'd make sure he never sees another dime for the rest of his pitiful life.

No one can say I don't do charity.

"You're 25?" She gasp

This woman.

She comes closer and sits on the edge of the bathtub. This shitty bathroom is so small i can touch the sink and bathtub while on the toilet.

"Your apartment is shitty and small" if this is her bathroom I can already imagine the rest of it.

"When I said take off your hoodie I meant the whole sweater not just the hood Xander and I'm literally poor so shush"

THUMP

What is wrong with my cardiovascular system. I hold my chest with my free hand to try and silence it.

"My name is Alexander use it."

Every time she says Xander my body reacts to it and I don't like it.