alexander

I turn around with the plate in my hand to find bambi missing.

Where did she go? Her food is going to get cold.

"Where the fuck did you go dumbass." I yell out at the direction of her room and hope for the best.

"Don't call her a dumbass you fucking cunt." The She-Devil shouts out. I fucking hate that bitch.

"Come out and say that shit to my face you asswhipe." I don't hit women. If I need to get rid of a woman that's being a hinderance I usually use her as target practice but never my fists. I have class.

I'm also not rude. Being a dickhead to people won't get you far in life so I make it a point to keep my manners. My employees would've quit and I would've been slapped with a lawsuit if I was ever to say shit like this in the office.

But Bambis best friend aggravates me in a way that makes me want to grab a pillow and smother her with it.

The devil strides in with anger. She looks fucking stupid. What a loser.

"Get the fuck out." She points at the door.

"No."

I think that was her tipping point because she lunges for me. Before she can make contact bambi rushes and grabs her.

"Keep your dog on a leash for fucks sake." I should probably keep my mouth shut. This isn't doing me any favors where bambi is concerned.

"Mina calm down he's here for Kate and I still haven't talked to him." Bambi says in a low voice.

Talk to me about what?

"Well i think he's here for Kate. He never specified." She has a confused look and her grip loosens on the feral animal.

Mina tries to lunge at me again causing bambi to startle.

"I'm here to talk about work." The lie rolls off my tongue easily.

They share a look between each other then mina let's out a sigh "I'll tell Kate to not disturb you when she wakes up."

With that she walks back to the hell hole she came out of.

I should get rid of her

"Here." I push the plate towards her.

"I didn't make it for you but after seeing you it seems selfish to eat in front of a starving child. Also I have to do some charity for tax right offs." I don't know why I'm explaining myself. There's no reason for it. She should be jumping up and down for this fucking sandwich considering her cabinets are so bare.

"Aww this is so nice. I'm afraid if you don't stop being such a sweetheart I'll want to have your babies." It's official I hate this woman.

She looks up at me with a dreamy look on her face. "Are you sure you're not mentally insane?"

She bursts out laughing. Her beautiful face glowing that I can't help letting out a smile.

"Omg did you just smile at me?" She grabs the plate and put it on the counter.

"No i didn't I was just thinking abou-" I'm cut off when she throws her self at me.

Huh?

"What are you doing?"

"I'm hugging you dummy. I really appreciate the sandwich thank you." Her voice comes out muffled since her head is tucked into my shoulder. Her arms are wrapped around me while I'm still frozen.

This is my first hug.

A lump grows in my throat.

Her gratitude plus her touching me is doing weird things to me. My heart is beating so fast I'm scared she'll hear it.