Chapter 4. Baby

Theodore

"Nolan baby. Let me help you out." Genevieve says as I try not to cringe at the pet name.

"Sure." I say as she undoes my belt and unbuttons my jeans.

"You seem stressed baby." She says, looking down at me, her bottom lip between her teeth. She bends down, her lips grazing my ear. "I know just how to help with that."

I knew better than to sleep with her more than once. But, she knew what I liked and I wasn't in the mood for anything new right now.

She was right, I was stressed. My tense shoulders showed it.

She tugged my jeans down, taking my boxer briefs with, as my cock sprang free. She kneels down in between my legs, tying her hair up.

She wrapped her hand around my shaft, giving it a few pumps. I lazily rest my arms on the back of the couch, throwing my head back when I feel her lips wrap around my length.

"Fuck, right there Gen." I say, shutting my eyes. "That's it."

She moans on my cock as I feel her gag. She keeps bobbing her head up and down, sucking on my cock. I groan, my hand gripping the couch cushion.

She continues to gag until I feel her choke. My head shoots up, almost getting whiplash. I look down to see her coughing. "Woah, are you okay?" I ask and she holds up her finger.

Once she stops coughing she nods, "Yeah, sorry, I forgot how big you were." She says before her tongue returns to my dick. Licking all the way from the base to the tip.

I shrug my shoulders as she goes back to working on my cock that won't seem to get up.

She tries for a whole ten minutes, "Baby, why won't you cum?"

"Maybe it's because I don't like being called that, and you know that." I say.

"Sorry, I can't help it. You're just so sexy." She says and I try to not to cringe again.

What did I ever find attractive about her?

Her boobs were fake. Her jet back hair has extensions in it. She used way too much fake tanner. Her makeup was so heavy she stained one of my pillows one time, and she didn't even spend the night. She used bronzer to make it look like she had abs but, she doesn't know that I know that.

"I know what to do." She stands up, pulling her tight little jean shorts down, tugging a thin thong along with them. She was standing in front of me, fully naked. Yet, I still wasn't turned on.

Oh well, might as well try.

She climbs onto my lap, straddling me. "Let me take off your shirt." She says and I shake my head.

"You know the rules, Gen."

I don't take off clothes for quickies, which is what this was supposed to be.

"Fine. At least let me kiss you." She pleads. "Maybe it'll help." She says, her voice turning "seductive" as she runs her index finger across my bottom lip.

I don't kiss girls on the lips after the first time. That's not my thing. They get attached when I do. I don't want an attachment. I want a good time.