Chapter 8. Do You Always Put on Guys' Condoms?

Theodore

"Do you have a condom?" Aspen asks, her bottom lip now between her teeth.

"Never leave the house without one." I say, reaching over to my backpack. I unzip the front pocket, grabbing a couple of condoms out. Who knows how many I'll need.

I go to tear the wrapper and she stops me. "Wait."

"What's wrong?"

She sits up, her legs on either side of my hips. "Nothings wrong its just... Can I do it?" She asks, looking up at me.

Usually this would be a major no but, for some odd reason with her, I didn't care. "Yeah." I whisper, handing her the condom.

She takes the wrapper between her teeth, ripping it open, her blue eyes never leave mine. She looks down for a second before she looks back up at me and I feel her slowly roll the condom on.

"Do you always put on guys' condoms?" I ask.

"Nope. Never done it before." She says and I dip my chin down in a slow nod.

She leans back at the same time I crawl back on top of her. There was only a couple of quilts on the hardwood floor underneath us as. The fire being the only thing lighting up the room. I gaze down in her eyes, my breathing picking up just by looking at her. I don't know what was happening but, I think both us know this won't be the only time that we fuck.

"Theodore." She groaned, her hands reaching around to grip my back.

I grab onto my shift, slowly pushing myself inside of her. She moans, throwing her head back. "Fuck, you're big..." She pants out, her nails digging into my back, already. I pull all the way before thrusting back into her. Her head goes back even more, her neck becoming more exposed. I dip my head down, sucking on her neck as I thrust back into her.

I grunt and groan as I pick up speed. She wraps her legs around my waist, her heels digging into my back.

"Fuck, Theo.. Right there."

That only turned me on more.

The room filled with the sound of our moans and profound words as I stayed at the same, fast pace.

My muscles flexed as I rocked in and out of her. She was tighter than I could've ever dreamed.

"Fuck..." I moan. "You're so tight." A deep throaty moan escapes my lips when her hands move down to my ass, pushing almost impossibly close to her.

Both of our bodies rocked back and forth, in perfect sync as I slammed into her. She screamed my name into between moans.

"Aspen." I growled. I sucked and nipped at the sensitive skin on her neck, once again, before moving down to her collar bone. I left a trail of sloppy, open mouth kisses up her jaw before her lips connected with mine for the first time. My tongue devoured hers as her hands came up to the back of my head, her hands tangling into my hair as I sucked on her bottom lip.

"Fuck, I'm gonna.." She cuts herself off as she releases all over my dick.

I continue pounding into her until I feel my cock start to throb. The veins in my neck and arms pop out as I grunt in pleasure. My orgasm ripping through like never before.

I collapse on top of her, my dick still buried deep inside of her.

Both of us breath heavily as one of her hands leaves my hair to rest on my back. Her nails trail up and down my back a couple of times, before she pats my sides.

I pull myself up, sliding out of her and rolling onto my back next to her. She sits up, propping her head up on her hand.

"Do you need it?" I ask and she shakes her head.