Chapter 9. F*ck My Mouth

Aspen

I yawn, rolling over onto my other side. The scent of Theodore Nolan clouding my senses.

"Mornin'." He grumbles, burying his face in my hair. I chuckle, resting my arm on top of Theodore's that lazily draped over me. I lace my fingers through his, my palm resting against the top of his hand.

I feel him move his head before he buries his face in my neck, taking in a deep breath. I lean my head back, giving him more access before I feel his warm lips on my neck.

He sucks his way up my jaw before his lips meet mine. I smile into to kiss. I open my eyes when he pulls away.

He had bags under his eyes from being up most of the night. I'm positive I did too. He still looked amazing. Even his bed head was attractive.

I just new his groggy, sleepy voice was too.

He grunts before leaning down to kiss me again. I unlace our fingers so I can reach up to touch his face. My hand slips to the nape of his neck, the edge of my palm resting right behind his ear.

His hand that was on my waist reaches up, resting on top of mine that's on his head. He runs his hand down my forearm before sliding it back up. He intertwines our fingers again, only this time it's his palm against the back of my hand.

I feel his tongue on the seam of my lips before I let him in, his tongue dances around mind. He removes my hand from his head, his tongue still devouring mine.

He keeps our fingers twined together as he slips both of our hands into the waistband of my panties.

He unlaces our fingers before he guides my middle finger inside of myself with his. I moan into the kiss as the two of us, quite literally, finger fuck me.

I move my hips against our hands, his lips never leave mine as he moves our fingers around inside my pussy. My breathing tremendously picks up as he curls our fingers just the right way.

He bites down on my bottom lip, tugging it back before he slips his tongue back in my mouth.

His tongue basically fucks my mouth as our fingers fuck my pussy. It was pure sexual ecstasy.

I moan loudly into the kiss at the same time that Theo lets out a deep, throaty growl-like noise. My orgasm rips through as he continues to move our fingers and I feel another one coming.

I don't know how many times I orgasm before I feel him remove his lips and our hands.

I finally snap back to reality when I feel Theo's mouth wrapped around my finger, along with his.

He grins down at me before pecking me on the lips.

A phone starts to ring, making both of our heads snap towards the sound.

"Looks like the cell tower is back up." I say, reaching for my phone to see my mom is FaceTiming me. "Fuck." I say. "Can you do me a favor? Stay out of the camera and stay quiet." I say and he nods, laying down on his side, his arm draped over my waist once again.

The FaceTime connects before my mom's face appears on the screen. "Hey Mama." I say, a grin on my face.

She smiles, "Hey Sis. I've tried to call you three times."

"Sorry there was a really bad storm here last night. They just got the cell towers back up."

"Ah. Well, someone has been begging to talk to you since last night." She says before Annie's face appears.

"Hi Sissy", She says, a grin on her face. She looked like she had just woken up.

"Hey Munchkin. Whatcha doing?" I ask, propping my head up on my hand.