Chapter 18. Passionate

Theodore

"Wait here." Aspen whispers before walking over to her car.

She comes walking back with what looks like blankets and her purse in her arms. She spreads one out on the grass before turning to me. "Will you hold me?" She asks nervously.

I smile, "Yes." I say, sitting down on the blanket with my knees up.

She crawls between my legs before resting her back against my chest. I wrap my arms around her chest, kissing her cheek. She rests one of her hands on my forearms as her other wraps her other arm around my leg, her fingers lightly running up and down my thigh.

I rest my chin on top of her head, looking out at the skyline.

We sit in peaceful silence for a while until Aspen suddenly sits up. "What's wrong?"

Aspen turns around, sitting up on her knees. She places her hand on my stomach, her eyes focused on my chest. "Theodore, will you..." She stops herself, looking down at her hand. I patiently wait for her to get the words out. I've never seen her look so nervous. She swallows slowly, "Will you make love to me?" Her eyes meet mine.

I've never done that before.

She removes her hand from my stomach as she starts to get up. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

She didn't get very far before I pull her back down. Cupping her face, I lean forward, placing my lips to hers.

I pull away, my grip on her face slightly tightening as I nod.

She readjusts so she's sitting on her butt as I move to my knees, crawling on top of her as she lays down.

She adjusts underneath me as I place my hands on the blanket beside her head.

Her hands slip underneath my shirt as she runs her hands up my sides. She stops, "Wait."

"What?"

"We don't have a condom." She says, looking up at me.

"That's okay..." I say.

I don't think it's considered making love if you're using a condom. Maybe that's just me though.

"I mean, you're on birth control, right?" I ask and she nods.

"Are you sure, though? No condom is a big deal, Theo."

"I know but, I'm not making love to you with a condom." I finally say the words out loud.

She nods, "Okay..." Her hands move out from under my shirt. "Take your shirt off." She says.

I sit back on my knees, pulling my shirt off over my hand and tossing it next to me.

I reach over, grabbing the hem of her shirt, I start to slowly pull it off. Placing a kiss on her skin as more of it becomes revealed. My tongue swirls around her hardened nipple as I knead her other breast in my hand.

I sit up, pulling her little pajama shorts down, along with her panties.

I stare at her fully naked body. Taking the time to fully appreciate every perfect inch of it. I ran my hands down her sides, stopping at her hips. "So fucking beautiful..." I mumble.

I pull away, sliding my sweatpants and boxer briefs off.

I climb back over her. My face perfectly in line with hers. Her hands come to my hips, her thumbs softly moving back and forth on my skin.

I line myself up with her entrance before I lean down, switching from holding myself up on my hands to my elbows. My lips connect with hers as I slowly push myself inside her, both of us moaning into the kiss.