Chapter 24. Gateway

Theodore

"Theodoreee." Aspen says as I look away from my computer.

"Yeah, baby?" I ask as she comes and sits on my lap.

"Will you stop doing homework and love me?" She asks dramatically.

"I do love you," I say and a smirk appears on her lips.

"That's not quite what I mean." She says, her finger tracing my bare chest.

She stands up, placing her hands on my thighs. Even through the material of my sweatpants, I can feel the warmth of her skin.

She leans down, placing her lips on mine as her hands slide up my thighs. She pulls away, reaching for the hem of my t-shirt, and she pulls it off as she now stands there fully naked in front of me.

A growl escapes my lips as I lift my hips up, pulling my sweatpants down as my cock springs free.

I grab the backs of her thighs, pulling her on top of me. Her feet hit the ground as she straddles me on the chair.

"Time to find out how sturdy this chair is." She says, sliding herself on my cock. She moans as adjusts to my size, her head going back.

My hands move down to her ass as I grab it roughly. Dipping my head down I suck on the sweet spot on her neck, earning a noise coming from the back of her throat.

She starts to roll her hips against mine as I groan. My hands squeeze her ass harder as I move her hips faster.

She lets out a sexy chuckle as her hands tangle into my hair, pulling my head back. She dips her head down before I feel her lips on my neck.

She leaves a trail of open mouth kisses until she reaches my ear and she bites down on it. Pulling my earlobe up she groans, her hips moving even faster.

I stand up and walk over to my bed.

I pull myself out of her before I flip her over on her stomach.

My hand comes down to her ass as she lets out a gasp. I bend down, placing a kiss where my hand recently left a red mark.

I kiss my way up her back before getting to the spot on her neck I love the most.

I pull her hips up so her ass is in the air, my cock is already dripping from her being so wet.

I pull her arms behind her back, my hand holding her wrists together. With another smack to her ass, I thrust myself back inside of her as she lets out a scream.

I pound into her as her face is smushed into the mattress. But the way she was screaming my name let me know she didn't mind. I groan, tangling my hand into her hair.

She moans, pushing herself farther into me. I pull her hair back, still holding onto her wrists with one hand.

Her body starts to shake with pleasure as she lets out a string of moans and profound words. A low groan escapes me as I throw my head back, my orgasm ripping through.

We breathe heavily as I immediately look around for Aspen's inhaler. "Where is it?"

Her breaths become shorter as she struggles to talk, "..Purse" She manages to get out as she rolls onto her back.

"Where's your purse?" I ask and she closes her eyes.

"My car..." She says and my eyes widen.

"Aspen. Your car is still at the arena." I say, starting to panic. "Fuck." Her hand grips my arm as she struggles to breathe. "No. Aspen. Baby, you have to breathe, okay." I look around frantically for our clothes.