Chapter 19. Made for Me

Aspen

"I'm glad we got them to change breakfast to lunch." I say as Theo makes some type of grunting sound.

"Me too." He says, his voice was tired and groggy. I love it. "What time even is it?"

I reach over, tapping Theo's phone screen. "Ten."

That meant we still had an hour and a half until we met my family for lunch.

"Good." He mumbles. I feel his lips on the back of my neck before buries his face in my hair.

"Okay, I have to turn the car on. It's fucking hot." I say, kicking the blanket fully off of me.

"Thank God. I didn't want to say anything." I chuckle, sitting up.

We tried to sleep outside but, five minutes in we were getting eaten alive by mosquitoes. So, we put my back seats down, moved our hockey bags to the front seat and slept in the back.

It was fine in the middle of the night, the weather was nice and cool. But, gone was the nice 40-50 degrees. Hello, 80 and sunny.

I reach into the cup holder that was in the very back, grabbing my keys. I hit the start button before my car turns on and the coldest air possible starts blasting, full force.

"That's better already." I say, flipping to my other side to face Theo.

"Mhm.." He hums, his eyes still shut as his grip on my waist tightened. Theo pulls me closer to him until our bodies were fully touching, molding perfectly together.

I fit perfectly against him. Like he was made for me.

Theo's grip tightens even more as I chuckle, "Baby, I can't be any closer.", he grunts, "Our bodies are fully pressed against each other."

He's silent for a moment, "I just want to be in your skin or something.", he finally says and I laugh.

"I don't think that's possible but, there are other ways to be inside me." I say and his eyes snap open.

Within two seconds he's wide awake and I'm being moved to straddle him.

My lips quirk up into a smirk as his fingers dig into my thighs. "You were saying?", he asks.

I start grinding my hips against his already hardening dick.

His hands move to my hips as he lifts me up just enough to slide me down on his cock.

I don't even take time to adjust as I stretch to accommodate his size. I rock my hips slowly.

He grunts before he starts to move me faster. I reach my hands up to the ceiling as I bounce up and down on his dick.

The sounds of our moans fill the car as I ride him. My head nearly hits the ceiling as my tits bounce up and down.

Theo's hands move up my sides before he palms my breasts, kneading and massaging them.

I look down at him to see him focused on my tits, letting out grunts and groans of pleasure. The man is only turning me on more.