chapter 5

recap: athiren saw saathvika for the first time and was mesmerized by her beauty.

however, our heroine was to busy in admiring gvm sirs office that she failed to notice such an handsome greek god who stood like a statue infront of her. giggling and twinkling her eyes she looes around the classy waiting area of the office searching for a stickfigure. frowning due to her misfortune she took out her phone and tried to call her thakali chedi while walking forward only to dash on to an hard wall like wellbuilt chest. clutching her phone safely and closing her eyes tightly in fear she was ready to be embraced by the crystal clean floor. but before that a pair of strong hands circled her waist preventing her from hitting her head on the floor.

yes u guys are rights its none other than our hero who walked around the office with his mind clouded with out heroine's thoughts that he failed to notice her and ended up dashing onto her and now saved her by securely holding her.

his startled face soon turned into an admiring countenance as he saw her eyes tightly shut in fear, her forehead covered with a frown her baby hair dancing across her face and her lips trembling in fear while her other hand clutched his shirt colour tightly.

not feeling the hard ground, she opened her eyes slowly only to be blown by the sculptured 5'11 man, his ruffled black hair, defined eyes that spoke a millions of words and one of those was admiration, his dry lips, defined jaw and a cute smile that adorned him mad her go  weak on her knees. averting her gaze from his tempting lips she looked back at his chocolate brown ocean only to drown into it.

breaking their intense yet cute eyelock came a bunch of throat clearing sounds breaking their trance, coming back to the reality the peeled of from eachother unwillingly only to be surrounded by 5 teasing gazes that made her blush beet root red while he rubed his nape.

gvm sir: enna kavin, muthu, sharath, sakthi padathuku ivungalaiyaeee cast panniralam, situation sollamaiyaeee chemistry pichikithu appo sonna semmayaa irrukum laaaaaa(in a teasing tone)

kavin and muthu: ama sir semmaiyaa irruku ivungaa pera ivunga vilradhu enna avunga pidikrathu ennaaa aprom sir admire pandrathu enaaa...

sharath and sakthi: renduperum renduperai pakrathu enna 

all 5 of them: apapapapapapahhhhhh.

the teased together making the cute pair go all red and whine cutelyy making them chuckle.

gvm sir: anyways mr. athiren meet miss. saathvikaa, miss saathvikaa meet mr. athiren.

making them both nod.

saathvika mv; athiren... nice name laaa aalum paaka semmaiya cute a handsome a irrukaru.. innumaee ivaru en crush uhh bhaaaa.

athiren mv: ennaku thaan ava peru details laam theriyumaee atha en thirupi thirupi solrangaaa... aiyoo semmaiyaa iruukalaaeeeee enna kannu daaa che vitta naal mulika paklam pola...

(meanwhile author: paapa anna paapa)

tbh......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello makkalaeee!!!!!

sorry sorry late update thaaan,

ennayaa yarathu miss panningalaaa???????

story epdi irruku, herro heroine meet panniyachu???

next enna??

aprom oru rendu week ku nan thalaimaaarivu coz i have examsss sorry. yaarum misss panna maatinga nu theriyum irunthalum solren. 

aprom ignore mistakessssss and pls pls pls vote and comment!!!!!

tataaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!