chapter 8

makkalaee innumaee nan intha maari kolapikaa maten nu nenaikren thank you for ur sweet words and motivation which has pushed me to write the next chapter ithae maari motivate pantaee irungaaa .

RECAP: the offical cast was announced and the title revealation took place.

The sky was crystal blue and the the spine chilling breeze brushed against the flower garlands hanging on either side of the front door of the house. The classically designed house was filled with giggles, every single soul present there had a happy smile plastered to their faces making them glow in excitement.

Admist the happy environment there was a 5'11 feet guy fidgeting with his hands in nervousness and eagerness making his relatives and the Brides side relatives chuckle at him. throwing them a nervous smile his mother leaned towards his ears and whispered 'dei manathaa vaangathaa... varuva wait pannu daa.'

Understanding his might be future maaplas feelings  the brides father announced 'amadi sreshta vaa alichitu vaa maa' making his heart thud in excitement.

From the stairs they heard her anklet beads dashing over eachother as she took small steps down the stairs holding her saree  properly so that she doesnt trip over it. she looked heavenly in that pattu saree paired with a small aaram, jimmiki and bangle set along with the small pottu on her nethi knocking out all the oxygen from his lungs.

 she looked heavenly in that pattu saree paired with a small aaram, jimmiki and bangle set along with the small pottu on her nethi knocking out all the oxygen from his lungs

                                                              (his look ignore kavin bro)

                         ( her look pallu pleated and a half sleeved blouse)

Holding a smile on her face she walked to his family with the coffee cups, bending toward him she for the first time that afternoon looked at his face and was utterly mesmerised by the greek god that he was, having a cute eyelock she served him the coffee and went and stood next to her mom.

his mum: 'ammadi sreshta rombha alaga irukka maa... illa daa avedhutha?'

she asked making him startle and nod with an small smile