chapter 26

pona chapter comments and votes kaami yaa  irrunthichu yennn.... bore adikidhaaa??

next chapter comments and votes vantha thaan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

saathvika's mv: shoo ivan yena pannaa kathirukanooo.... paaru epdi paakran nuu.... appanaee vinayagaa udanaee laam ivanaa manichi ethukaa kudathuu kadavulaee... yenkudaiyaee irru paaa

she prayed and got into his car, and sat back comfortably only to feel a strong gaze on her, rotating her eye balls towards her right she could see him staring at her,

saathvika's mv: yenna kurukurukuru nu paakraruu... moonjilaa ethunaa irrukaaaa??

athiren: un moonjilalaam onnum ilaaa... nee innum seatbelt podlaa

saathvika made a ohh face and turned to pull the seatbelt which for her bad(gud) luck didnt obey her, looking at her antics athiren laughed out loud making her glare at him.

saathvikaa: ippadi paathu sirikrathuku konjam kelp panlaaam (she pouted with a glare)

athiren surrendered and moved closer to her to pull the seatbelt without knowing that a poor soul was affected by his proximity, her eyes widened seeing him so close to her after years , his attractive neck mole, well sculptured jawline, rough dry manly lips that tempted her feminity everything on the whole made her feel a jungle in her tummy, athiren who was firstly not aware of this turmoil stretched his neck infront of her face only to feel a gush of warm air fanning his neck aking him freeze and look at her only to get lost in those black ocean, his hands slowly made their way to her free strands and tucked them at the back of her ears making her shudder to his slight touch, before he could go closer his phone rang making them jerk out of the trance. Cursing the caller he picked the phone to see kavin calling him, while saathvikaa blushed and locked the seat belt.

kavin: macha engada irrukingaa?

athiren: dei naayaeee....**************... neeyellam nallaavaee irrukaa maataa daaa(he scolded him with some greenwords and sighed heavily)

kavin: yenda yen.. nan yennaa unna panten.. nan kelambi 15 nimisham airuchaeee enga innum ungaa car aa kaanum nu ketten... athu thappa daaa.

athiren: etheyyy 15 minuites aaa suthaaam.. seri machi nee po nangaa varomm

kavin: yennamoo panni.....before he could finish athiren cut the call.

saathvika: yen athiren yen annan aa apdi thitringaaa??

athiren: ada po ma... nanaee ippo thaan etho kadavul nalla set panirukaru nu nenaikren appaiyum intha kosu tholaa thangalaa.

he said whining making her chuckle with a blush

saathvikaa: athiren nyabagam irrukaa... nan innum unglaa mulusaa ethukalaa

athiren sighed: atha vera yen nyabagaa paduthraaa.... nan santhosham aa iruntha pidikathaee

saaathvikaa:  never

athiren looked at her in shock and soon they both laughed out.

saathvika: seri athiren namma yengaa poromney neengaa sollalaiyae

athiren: athu suprise angaa poi paathukalaam

saathvikaa pouted and should him the puppy eyes while he made sure to not look at her making her sigh and doze off.

 athiren: vantom saathvikaa

he announced but turned to her direction only to see her sleeping cutely with an adorable pout and a slight snore, making him chuckle and admire her for abt 7 minutes. breaking his admiration came ajay who knocked his window.