Chapter 6

hello makkalaee!!!

Before going into our story please do check my new one shot on our idols 'kaadhal thuligal' and spread ur love to it....

One more thing namma storyku 1k reads and 102 votes vanthiruku, nanu semma happya irrukenn as its a big thing for my first big milestone accomplisheddd!!!! thank you so much and innum neriyaa love and support kodunga. One more thing pls do tell me if i need to do any changes and improvements to my story... konjam helpful aa irukummm.

seri ippo story kulla polam.....

recap: athiren and saathvika had their first encounter and got all red by their teams teasingss!!!

The crisp white room gave off a proffessional vibes to anyone who entered in, with its minimal furnitures of wood and dim shaded white lights along with the magnificent black leathered rolling chair that complemented the entire setting.

Contrary to the proffessional sitting were the people occupying the room, a place that should hold confidence and uprightness now held shyness and nervousness. The air that smellled of projects and disscussion was now over powered with the diffused sense of butterflies, a kind of sweet tension that caused the two extremely talented souls to gulp.

For him it was a kind of amusement that took the better of him, as he was always a person who easily differentiated between proffession and feelings. he was the kind of guy who would mask all his inner turmoils, he was the kind of guy who stayed composed even if his crush deepika padukone was present in a proffesional environment. But this scenerio was differnet, for once he felt all weak, he felt light, he felt as if a jungle of bees woke up in his tummy, he felt a small subtle breeze that caused his body hair to stand up and for once he felt comfortable.

However for her it was the bewilderment that she experienced, being an extrovert she always seeked for conversations, for new relations. Even in the most proffessional state she never stayed quiet.But today it was all different, for once she was muted, for once she paid attention to her breathing, for once she felt like a small kitten all shy to look up to see her fellow artist wo was seated next to her and for once she felt warmth.

Breaking their weirdly soothing silence came a creaking sound, the door opened revealing Gvm sir who came in with an welcoming smile making both of them immediately get up from their places.

Gvm: oh pls sit down, intha formality laam vendam ukkarunga athiren, ukkarunga saathvikaa... plss..

He told with a smile and soon the trio took their seats.

Gvm: so... ungaluku already therinjirukum en inga irrukom nu.. so let me brief u abt why i want u guys in my project.... firstuhh neenga renduperum semma talent ulla atkal, namma handsome hero screen laa therinjalaee pothum girl fans laam freeze aiy nippangaa and namma cutie pie kekavaee vendam unga cuteness allaiyaeee ellathaiyum kovuthiruvingaaa.. soo i just want to experiment this wonderful combo athu thaan main aim.

Athiren( placed his right hand in his left chest): aiyoo sir ithellem oru periya vishyam sir.. unga kuda work pandrethellam oru varam athuvum neengalaa nambi enna unga team laa eduthukrathu innum periya vishyam sir... i will give my level best to keep up ur name...

saathvikaa(her usual chirpiness): sir... ithellam oru periya dream sir ennaku athu ivlo seekram nerveruthunuu rombhaa happya irruken athaee samaiyaaam bayam um irruku illanu solla matten but ivlo periyaa director odaa ivlo naala actor kudaa nadikrathellam periya vishyam sirr.... ennaku ithu pothum ennaku ithu pothum.

She expressed making the men chuckle at her antices, one of them saw her with a fatherly affection while the other admired her secretly.

Gvm: well gud then... ippo namma namma project aa pathi indepth ahhh polaam... so ithu oru web series.... and like anyother production planning.. intha webseries ummm naala reach kadachathaan extend pannuvom... so athunaala first 5 episodess thaan namma intha month shoot pannuvom and the rest reach poruthu mathuvoom.....purithaa(for which they both nodded).

about the plot ithu rombha ordinary yaanaaa oru katha thaan. its about love after marriage, basically oru simple ana arranged marraige story ana i want it to be realistic.. avunga love aa irrukatum romance aa irrukatum illamaee.. ithuvaraikum puriyuthu nu nenaikren... so ippo namma casting pathi pesalam...

athiren neenga vantu intha web series oda hero and ur character name will be 'AVETHUTHAN' neenga oru normal software engineer, veetlaa amma appa mattum thaan, appa retired school head master, amma housewife... aprom ungaluku intha kaadhal laam ethuvum irundhadhu illa you have two friends PUVI AND PARVATHI and ivunga rendu perum couples and ur childhood friends.

whereas saathvika neenga intha webseries oda heroine and unga character name vantu 'SRESHTA' neenga oru college laa biochemistry proffessor aa irrukingaa, unga veetla appa retired bank manager , amma dance class nadathuranga and oru anna avaru oru software engineer thaan... u have a past and ungaluku oru friend irrukangaa peru 'SARA' ungloda work place laa irukraa friend

ithu illama we have a few more characters athu vanthu final crew discussion laa i will reveal along with the series name.... any questionss??

He asked making them nod a no.

Gvm: umm innoru mukkiyamanaa vishyaam ... inthangaa ithu thaan overviewed scriptuhh... ithodaa copy ungaluku kavin koduparu so take two days and study the script thoroughly aprom pidichaa contract laa sign panniralam and one more thing intha script ku konjam extra romance irrukum soo... athellam okay vaa nu paarungaa pathitu neenga okay naa ennaku nalaiku evening kulla oru call panni sollirunga unga decision aa so that i can proceed with the final meeting....'

sakthi: enna thalaivi... epdi pochu meeting

athiren, sarath, sakthi and saathvikaa were standing outside the office waiting for kavin to come and give them the printed copies of the script so that they can start back home.

saathvikaa: hmmm pochu daaa brief aa project pathi sonnaru athulla enga characters ellam sonnaru so ippo script padichitu okay na contractlaa sign paniralam naaru.

sakthi nodded and turned to athiren and sharath: hello bro nan sakthi, saathvikaa oda PA and friend(he introduced himself)

athiren and sharath: hello bro

and the men shook their hands.

sathvikaa: hello sharath anna hello athiren nan saathvikaa... unglalam meet pannathulaa semma happy ngaaa

she told in her usual chirpy tone making all the men chuckle.

sharath: hi thangachi nan sharath... nee semma cute uh maaa

saathvikaa: aiyoo neyy ennakaee oru shyss aa irrukuuuu.... thanks neyyyy... en athiren neenga pesamatingalaaa??

athiren smiled: aiyoo apdilaam illaingaa puthu aatkal laa athunala time edukum adapt agaa.

saathvikaa; aiyoo nan thappalaam eduthukala en patharingaaa peslaiyae nuu ketten mathabadi onnum illaingaa.

sarath frowned : ama maa enna annangra yen athiren aa apdi kupdaa matraaa.....

.

.

.

to be continued....

Once again hello makkalaeee.

Oru valli yaa en exams mudinjiruchuu, so innumellu oru alavuku regular updates kedaikum and i know innaiku update avlo naala illanu.... sry abt that enna ennaku movie discussion pathi perusaa theriyathuuu so yeaa manichirungaaa..

unga comments abt todayss update plssss....

ignore mistakes and grammatical errors.

do vote and comment....

byeeeee