chapter 18

IMPORTANT NOTE PLSSS DO NOT SKIP.👇👇👇

hello makkalae!!

last chapter ku nan expect panna alavuku comments varlaa..please story paathi ungaa thoughts aa sollunga... illanaa ennalaa ungaluku pidichirukaa illaiyaa nu purinjikaa mudlaa and that wont help me move forward with the story. comments perusaa varathathinalaa i have even thought abt wrapping up the story but manasukeklaa.

if u guys dont want me to continue the story please do tell me nan udanae story yaa wrap up panidren...

and for those who constantly comment under each update thank you so much for ur love and support keep supporting coz ur comments make me wanna write more

~~~~~~~~INTO THE STORY~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning dawned making the 5'2 women get up from her sleep, something thats usually unusual but this has been her routine for the past month, to get up eartly and open his chat to see his availability and sigh seeing no messages from him.

even after about a month she still has that hope that one day he will talk to her and voice out the problems, but whta she didnt know was that all her hopes are going to be broken down into pieces which cant be molded properly.

Getting up from her bed she walked into her bathroom to get ready for the special day ahead, yes its the last shooting for NEEDHANAE season 1, and after which they will have a farewell party for that season.

she changed into a saree and did her makeup and left to the shooting spot after bidding bye t her family, thinking atleast today her day would change.

(saathvika's dress)

reaching to the spot she got down to see the entire crew running on their wheels to make todays shooting perfect, far away she noticed her gang along with athiren making her smile widely, she walked towards them only to notice athiren turn to her direction and get frozen, his intense look on her made her heart flutter and a wid grin adorn her face but with in seconds the smile was replaced with a frown and slight tears as she noticed him walking away after having a swift eyelock with her.

santhosh and rakshan who noticed this fisted their hands but soon composed and walked towards the broken girls.

rakshan: thangam

he called making her turn to him and smile slightly at the wide smiled human which made the men sigh and embrace her on each side.

santhosh: buddy.. ingaa paaru... etha nenachum feel pannathaa... this is our last day in this set ithukaprom innoru season varumanu kuda nammaaku theriyathu so lets just keep today as a happy day... and not worry about others, i want to see that ever chirpy chellamaa that i saw a month ago.. please un buddy kaagaa.