chapter 16

LAST CHAPTER PERUSAA COMMENTS ONNUM VARLAAA... ENNAAACHU STORYYY PIDAKALAIYAAA???? ungaa comments thaan enoda boost for the next update... neenga comments podlanaa unga author rombha over aa yosika aarmbichiruvenn,

so sollunga story ethunaaa pidikalaiyaaa????? ethunaaa mathanumaaaa

vango vango storyy kullaa pongo pongoo

next episode shooting...

Gvm sir: saathvika, athiren... i know last week konjam edakumudakathaan irunthichu... i know its devastating ana honestly we need to bounce back laaa...so athellam orum katti vachitu neengaa nadingaa and about that shot nan oru extra scene intha script ku add panniruken dont worry.

Right now, athiren and saathvikaa are standing in front of the dressing room talking with gvm sir who called them, nodding away to his advice they muttered a thank you while gvm sir left from there to make sure all the work is done.

As soon as he left, the place was filled with a type of silence, the kind of one that makes you uncomfortable and put you on spot. It was 10 mins since gvm sir left and they were standing there not moving, not looking anywhere but the ground, their breathing sound was audiable to eachother.

They didnt lift their heads up coz they were nervous, angry, guilty and many more but they had to they knew they had to rise their heads look at eachother, they knew they had to fight this phase and so they both madeup their mind and lifted their head at the same time and their eyes locked.

Both their vision blurred looking at eachother, they felt like dying seeing the other persons tearful eyes, both could feel the pain but more that that they could see their yearning reflecting through the other's eye, and without their knowledge they took steps towards eachother and when they were close enough that their barriers could break a voice came from the back.

'athiren'

that broke their trance, and they turned towards that direction to see ishwarya standing there looking at athiren with soft eyes and glaring at saathvikaa fiercely. saathvikaa wiped her tears and walked off because whe wasnt able to control her emotions but athiren frowned at her coz he wanted to talk.

'Thangom'

saathvikaa who was crying uncontrolably sitting on the bed of her dressing room, got up wiping her tears, only to see rakshan standing there,

'sollunga naa'

she said faking a smile which made rakshans heart heavy looking at his non blooded sister.

' anna kitta va daa'

he told in a yearning voice and that was enough to break her she ran into his widened arms and burried her face into his chest while she sobbed uncontrollably. Rakshan gulped his tears and encircled his hands around her shoulder and consoled her.

'ennalaa mudiyala thangam... avaru nan thaan karnam nu nenachitara naeeee.... enna ketta ponnu nu nenachiruparlaaa... ennaa verithiruvaarlaaaaa....ney nan ethuvum panlanaa antha still kum ennakum enthaa samathamum illa neyyy... enna veruthirathuingaa naaa....'