chapter 19

keel varum paguthikum yennakum enthaa samanthamum illaaiiii..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

binni ma and krish appa were sitting in the hall surfing through the tv channels, while vinayak was doing the project work that he had to submit my the next day, disturbing their activity came a calling bell,

krish: vinayak poi antha kathavaa thora daa

vinayak who was indulged in his work lifted his head only to glare at his dad.

krish: yendaa moraikraa... nee thaan inga young and fit uhh athunalathaan unna poi thoraka sonnen

vinayak: ama ama ithaiyaee sollungaaa

he got up and walked to the door huffing opening the door he saw santhosh and ajay standing there in full crisp formal designer tuxedo that had smal white crystals on the end of the sleeves and near the collar of the blazer.

(intoducing dhruv vikram as ajay akhilan, saathvika's recent releases hero)

vinayak: vanga bross.. ulla vaangaaa

binni: yaara vanthirukrathuu

before vinayak could answer ajay jumped in: darlinggggggggggggg!!!!!

binni who heard this voice after a week got up from the sofa and rushed to the door ignoring her husband who asked for nendhrangaa chips.

binni: vanga hero sir ippo thaan vali theriyuthaa enga veetuku

she pouted making him chuckle and hug her, while she wiggled out and glared at him making him throw a puppy face at her that soon melted her.

ajay: darling.. oru week full aa movie promotion athu ithu nu poiruchu... unga ponnu kitaa sonnenaeee.. ava sollalaa.

binni twisted her lips: ava engaa daa ippo laam pesaa kudaa matraa.. chumma peruku rendu varthai atha thaandi ethuvum illa...

ajay sighed looking at his darling face: ennaku ava munadi epdi iruntha nu therlaa darling... ana neengaa solratha vachi avaa kitta kettapo atha pathi mattum pesathantaa...

krish who was listening to all this had tears in his eyes thinking abt his once chirpy butterfly whose now all silent, while vinay glared at santhosh who put his head down.

santhosh cleared his throat: aunty buddy yengaa

ajay: athanaa ammu yengaa.. time achu darling un ponnuku timing senseyy illa

saathvika: etheyyy

everyone turned to her direction to see an angel from heaven walking down the stairs, a beautiful women adorned in a sea blue lehenga skirt with mild stone work along with a greenish blue deep backed lehenga blouse with mid hand sleeves that had a small teardrop cutout boardered with white crystals, the lehenga shall was a sheer gold netted on that accompanied the gold boarders of the lehenga along with her gold inspired makeup.

she wore simple diamond studds that out stood due to her slightly curled black wavy hair that was left free, she left her neck free letting her defined collarbones to be the only accessories while her hands were adorned with a pair of flower diamond braclet, adorning her fit waist was a single chained golden waist chain.

everyone in the hall looked at her in aww and excitement while her eyes reflected nothing except blankness, the eyes that used to speak volumes now didnt utter even a letter, her parents and ajay were as usual clueless while the remain two souls felt guilty for hiding something big.

krish pa who noticed the utter silence broke it by wrapping his hand around his daughter,

krish pa: paaru moleyy.. intha thadiyan(ajay) vanthathum un amma kitta ottikitaan