chapter 22

yennadaa iva next varaikum update illantu ippo kudukralaee nu yosikringaa therthu heheheh maxhai nalaa innaiyoda maths exam thalaivachitangaa athaan konjam happiness laa type pannen

thankyou for ur immense love for the 20th and 21 chapter ithaee maari thodarum nuu asapadrenn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athiren: YENNA MANICCHIRU SAATHVIKAAA.. NAN THAAPU PANTEN.

hearing him shout only made her pace faster, as she knew if she would hear him out she will melt in his arms, but after all the pain she has gone through she wants him to prove to her that he has corrected his mistake, its not that she doesnt want to listen to him but she just doesnt wants to listen to him now, not so soon, not before he gained her trust, wiping her tears she walked back to the parking lot along with santhosh and ajay to head back to her home not minding the man who sat back there crying.

rakshan who eventhough was angry at athiren for these many years due to him breaking his beloved sister's heart, seeing athiren cry like this made the friend in him comeout after a long time. he walked up to athiren and hugged him letting him wet his shoulder.

athiren: rombha periyaa thappu panniten machi... avalaa varthaiyalaeiyaeee kondruken nanu... yennakellam mannipaee kedaiyathulaaa.

he sobbed like a baby in rakshans embrace, while rakshan had a stoic expression, after a while athiren calmed and rakshan who sensed that immediately moved back from the hug and turned to walk back to his car along with pugal and pavithra, making athiren smile guiltily.

athiren: oru nimisham

his feeble voice stopped the trio who didnt turn back, he smile painfully and continued

athiren: itha keka yennaku thanguthi illaa nu theriyum... anaa yenna mannichirungaaa

he asked in a broken tone that came out more like a statement - a hopeless one. they gulped hard and waked off making him tear.

the car drive was silent, with santhosh driving and ajay and saathvika at the back. The souls all drowned in different emotions, one was clueless , the other was confused and worried while the third soul was trembling in the pent up hurt.

saathvikaa looked at her palms which were on her lap from the start of the drive silently letting out tears of sorrow, ajay who noticed her sighed and called her name out like a whisper making her turn and look at him with teary eyes, sighing hard he patted his lap making her cry and fall onto his lap, while he gulped down his tears and combed her hair.

eventhough he didnt know what happened to her, he knew she wasnt fine and leaving her alone to battle it would only depress her more, this was their bond it isnt anything romantics its just platonic, they are there for eachother at the most vulnerable times of their life, they understand the others moves and they are ready to lend their shoulders in this case laps for the other.

she felt guilty for putting him through a confused state, she slowly looked up at him with guilt filled eyes making him sigh,

ajay: vartha padathaa ammu.. neeyenkitta maraikaa unnaku aayram kaarnam irrukum athellam nankeekamaten thappa vum nenachikaamaten.... itha pathi yosikathaaa ammu.

he told with a soft smile making her feel blessed to have such amazing souls around her, but then the tearful face of athiren striked infront of her eyes making her close her eyes and sigh, she doenst hate hime she never willl because he is her fist love and will be her love for life but she is hurt by how easily he gave up on her gave up on them.and right now her lovey dovey heart made her think wether her desicion to not listen to him speak right or wrong.

saathvikaa's mv: avaru solrathaa ketrukanumoo... nan solrathaa avaru kekavirumbathathunaalaa thana ivlo prechanaa ippo nanum apdi pandrathu correct aaaa... ana yennaku avaraa udanaee accept pannikaa thonalaaa...

she groaned and soon they reached her house and she went in after bidding a bye to them and a assuring nod to santhosh who asked her if he could manage.

on top of an isolated bridg stood pugal embracing rakshan who cried his heart out while pavithra silently let out tears, the atmosphere was silent with just rakshans sobs heard by the others, he kept crying and crying while pugal patted his back.

rakshan: paavam daa avunga renduperum... thangam ithanaa varsham evlo hurt aa irrunthirunthaa apdi aldhirupaa... antha pulla yennadaa paavam paanichu... avaluku mattum yen ivlo kashtam..(he sobbed heavily) athiren mela sathyama yennaku kovam polaa da... ana avan apdi kolandha maari aldhu nan eppaiyum paathathilaa daa.... avan ennamoo solla vanthan anaa thangam kekamaa poiruchu.. yenda ava kekamapoitaa.

he kept sobbing while pughal himself was tearing up.

athiren walked into his house which was as dark as his house, his maid seetha ma asked him to come and eat while he didnt reply and just walked of to his room making her frown, entering his room he straight up went to the bathroom and turned on the shower standing beneath it. as the cold water cascaded down his face his blank face slowly turned more guilty and tears accompanied the cold water.

on the otherside saathvika curled on her bed hugging her pillow aand cried the life out of her, thinking about how her fate is and thats when a message beeped, Wiping her tears she took her phone and her hands trembled, she couldnt believe that her everyday hope has now been accomplished,

the notification said......

to be continued.....

hello makkalaeee!!!!!

next update intha week end kullaa varnum naa comments and votes varnum... hope u guys will continue to give the same love

how was todays update?

emotions laa correct aa potray pannenaee?

aprom mukkiyamanaa question :

do u guys want saathvika to accept him immediately??

or

do u want athiren to beg for her trust???

marakamaa answer pannirungaaa

ignore my mistakess

DO VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND SUPPORT

TATA...