SHAURYAVEER

5 MAY 2009 Suryavanshi Industries , New York USA The 21-year-old , hard - headed young man walked out of the board room screaming continuous order at his assistant-cum-manager , Vijay

5 MAY 2009
Suryavanshi Industries , New York USA
The 21-year-old , hard - headed young man walked out of the board room screaming continuous order at his assistant-cum-manager , Vijay .

" Reservation to be made for a lunch meeting with the Chinese clients"

"Skyland project to be reformulated"

"Send me the financial reports of the month"

"Send my RSVP with a bouquet to Mr. Miller for the charity gala next week"

Being a CEO at 21 is not an easy task , the Board members are always on heel to make out mistakes in your management , but a successful business deal is all it takes to shut them of .
...

SHAURYAVEER PRATAP SURYAVANSHI , the first son of the crown king of Shreegarh - Mahendra Pratap Suryavanshi and his wife Geeta Mahendra Suryavanshi.

Though monarchy ended ... but the Suryavanshi family still is politically strong and is duly respected in their royal kingdom - SHREEGARH . He has three younger siblings a brother Karanveer and two sisters Myra and Geetika. Geetika who is the daughter of his uncle Jeetendra and not to forget his elder brother Rakshak who is also his uncle's son.
Also, his age-mate brother Abhimanyu , who is the son of his aunt , who with her husband passed away in a plane crash . Hence his grandmother officially adopted him, and he is an heir as well.

As per the family traditions the First Born of the next generation of the family inherits hence , his younger uncle Jeetendra's son , his elder brother Rakshak were to take on the family throne which to many people's surprise relaxed him as he was much acquainted with business and public interactions were not his cup of tea , but still being the first son of the crown king , he had responsibilities which he performed dutifully.

As Shauryaveer's father after serving the Indian Army took over the reins of Shreegarh his uncle Jeetendra started the family business which soon the two brothers took to heights and later the sons inherited .
...

After a long day at work, he was finally getting back to his penthouse at 8:00pm.As he was walking towards the car, his phone went off and it was his grandmother the Queen Vasudha Devi , their conversation was not similar as usual, and her statements have left him baffled.

As Shauryaveer was still thinking about his grandmothers words his phone ringed breaking his thoughts and this time it was his best friend and childhood buddy , Samar.

Samar's father Rajesh Dhawan is his father's good friend and, he is also the one who handle's his family's legal matters as well as professional legalities and not to forget Samar's mom Nandini is his mom's sister - which makes them cousins . Samar works as the head of the security company which is a subsidiary of the Suryavanshi Industries.

He picked up the phone and without letting him speak Samar screamed from the other end ; "SHAURYAVEER...WHERE ARE YOU , get out from your pool of work , remember we have to leave for Shreegarh tomorrow morning ??"