2 YEARS LATER

6
*2 YEARS LATER*

New YorkThe Boss entered the dungeon , everybody stood up on attention as a mark of respect and they instantly knew it’s going to be a bad day ,The Boss , however, unwelcomely might seem always returns their attention with a nod , now just passed ...

New York

The Boss entered the dungeon , everybody stood up on attention as a mark of respect and they instantly knew it’s going to be a bad day ,
The Boss , however, unwelcomely might seem always returns their attention with a nod , now just passed by them and barged open the door to the cell … looks like they felt pity for the person who has to face the wrath as much as he betrayed them , he should’ve known better than to infuriate The Boss and invite hell .

Joshua squirmed in his place as he heard footsteps approaching , The-supposed- Boss , they all work for whom not many people know by face was now sitting in front of him and glared at him burning holes in his figure and asked in one word “WHY”

“Boss I am sorry , he…he threatened my family , my boy needed the drug for his treatment , I did it for him and then he refused my money , Carson I know was told to find ou…out the person for the leak , I gave him the envelope . I…I am sorry , m my son is dying ple…please save him” he stutters, and not once does he look in eye , he knew it meant DEATH and he can do better .
“WHOM’’ - “Malhotra’’
“WHEN’’ – “a week ago”
“START” and two men brought a pair of belts and sticks and started their treatment , they all know the order to these things and do not need specific commands .

“Pay his son’s bill , get him the best treatment the little boy should be saved and transfer his family to countryside ranch and fix the best for them , send him after two months to his home and you know the rest” , saying this Boss leaves .
The Boss is for sure cold hearted and ruthless but not heartless.

...

The young woman entered her house and asked the maid for her dad.
“How are you doing my love ?”, her father asked seeing his daughter enter his study ,
“Tired of the pretense act , it’s frustrating why don’t we get on the plan papa” she whined and plopped down on the seat in front of his desk
“Everything has a fine time sweetheart”
“How long” , she asked frustratingly , she just wanted to cut the act and start her life of luxuries and royalty , like she had seen in her dreams from the past years , nothing could match the rich Greek god, she could get her hands on and her eyes sparked with lust and greed but she had to follow her father’s schemes .
“Shauryaveer Suryavanshi is a big fish , my love we have to take him in perfectly and slowly , anything wrong and misplaced our years of preparation will drown, and after that everything will be right at our feet” 
“Ok Dad”
“I will be at the club , need to get laid and let the air go . See ya’’ , she announced and exited the mansion
...

Sisodia House , Jodhpur

Jaya and Brijesh Sisodia were having their tea-time and their son Sahil Sisodia barged into their room enraged and huffing ,
Sisodia’s are a small royal family who lost their power and weren’t able to maintain their treasure and ended up being lost in the group of respectable royalties .
“Maa, I lost money last night . I want some 3 lakh rupees to pay off , please handle it” .
“Sahil , we don’t have banks filled with treasure . You have to stop your habit of gambling , this will bring you nowhere” , Jaya was worried on seeing his son detour day by day .
“We would have had treasures if your mother’s family wouldn’t have turned their backs on us”, spatted Brijesh Sisodia with disgust and anger