🍻drunk.

Drunk? Indeed he was. Restless? Undeniably. Scared? Terribly. Remaining in front of their shared bedroom, the male knocked on the door faintly. "Baby. You know I cannot sleep without cuddling you," He slurred out, now sinking against the wooden door to make out his partner's movements.

"Oh yeah? You should've thought about it before getting drunk with your fellow blondies!" The muffled voice from the bedroom reached Taehyung, producing him to sigh. He figured out almost instantly that his Lil baby must be under the pillow, sulking, and grumbling. "I don't even know them, Koo." He murmured, a frown of distress prevailed on his forehead.

"Jungkookie, please open the door, baby. Let me see you." the male called his husband, who had previously locked himself up in the room. "Please—" Taehyung, therefore cut himself off when the door lightly slide open—"Thank-" the blonde haired male was pushed to break off his sentence formerly again when a piece of blanket forcefully was smacked over his face.

"What is this—"before the erstwhile could even interpret it, the door was closed again, producing him again to stick to the door. "Baby, you do know that Jimin took me there. I did not—"and there again the door slid open, merely to smash a cushion right onto the older man's face.

"I do not want to hear any of your excuses! Go sleep on the couch." He picked up his spouse's voice blunt. "I'm sorry—"Taehyung slumped his shoulders, slipping out of the leather jacket he was wearing but was cut off again. "No! I'm not forgiving you for going out alone on our first date anniversary!! You'll sleep on the couch for at least a week!"

And that was the moment Taehyung realized that he absolutely messed it up. How could he forget this day? The day he took the male with bunbun tooth for their first ever date. Shit. Now, he knew why Jungkook was so mad. And the reason he returned from his business trip earlier than his actual day of return—

What happened earlier was entirely Jimin's fault, if you ask Taehyung. Nevertheless, deep down he knew that he was to be denounced too for the said wreck. Earlier on, the male's best friend had come home, urging him to go out with him for a Sunday VIP party.

A number of exceptionally famous models were to attend it as well; Taehyung actually had speculated that he was forgetting something while he had been missing his spouse a lot more than every day. But didn't wish to interrupt him when he was on a work trip. Moreover, his work had likewise been relatively demanding for the past few weeks too and now, he needed a break. Thinking about the estimated party actually cheered him up—maybe he could drink a little to soothe his stress? Did not seem like a dreadful idea until—until they arrived at the party and Jungkook video-called him while his phone was on silent mode. 

The fellow had no idea that his husband would actually phone up his best friend to ask where he was and if his husband was with him. Well, not much to his pleasure, tipsy of a sissy Jimin! slurred out the whole address of the pub they were at.

And now Taehyung was on the sofa, groaning internally. He couldn't push back the feeling but feel bad about it. He must've upset his Googie a lot. A grunt escaped his lungs as he perched up, snooping to peer at the door of their room—the lights were still on—after all Jungkook can't sleep alone with the lights off. The male then stood up, shuffling towards one of the drawers to pull out a scrap of paper along with a sketch pen to scribble something.

He felt as if he had crushed one of the special days, days that bound up to bring a big influence in their lives—in their relationship. Being the one at mistake, Taehyung had to clear it. He had to correct his mistakes and for that; he had to figure out something—maybe by making the coming week the best one for his husband?? Maybe He could do absolutely Lil things he loves for the one he loves?

And seize that pretty heart again? He could do this, right? 

🍻🍻🍻