INNOCENCE

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 | vary in different chapters 

in this story, the following will be mentioned:
 suicide, abuse, gore, inappropriate language, minimal mature scenes, self-harm, etc. 

if you are triggered by the following, please consider reading another book. thank you. 

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 | a few words

first of, as much as i appreciate the little side notes from readers, please do not refer to me as "author-chan". this is based on my opinion and it's not meant to offend anyone, but i feel uncomfortable whenever i see someone say this. it's very common in fanfic comments but i don't really mind it because i'm not the author that they're referring to and it's not my business to meddle with so i just let it be. it is also not my intention to offend anyone who says or uses this to refer to their authors. but because this is my story and i am the author, i would pretty much prefer to be called by my name or nickname (if you don't know, it's in my bio :> ) 

second, i am not perfect. i would really appreciate it if you correct me because it's part of learning. making mistakes is part of the progress. but i do hope and wish that you will know your limits and boundaries. remember, we're in an online platform and everyone can be who they want to be, but we're not friends-friends compared to actually knowing each other irl. if you're not comfortable saying it in the comments, you are very welcome to message me privately! 

third, errors. like i said, i'm not perfect. expect to see errors in grammar and spelling throughout the story. though i try not to have any, it's pretty unavoidable to have mistakes. maybe, as we speak, you may even encounter errors already. i'm just here to apologize in advance. 

fourth, this is a story in wattpad. if you're reading this on any other platform that's not wattpad, then you're pretty much prone for a malware attack. better safe than sorry, people. if you want to read this fanfic, you can find it in Wattpad: sushikari

fifth, updates. as you are aware, i have a life outside this app. there will be times where i will have consistent updates, but there will also be times where i won't have consistent updates. just a person living life :> i hope you be patient with me! anyway, i won't hold you long. enjoy the fanfic! don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it!

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

© sushikari 2022 - INNOCENCE 

status: upcoming
date started: 16/10/22
date finished: -