𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 | 𝟬𝟱

author's note!
_____________

Hello cuties!

I just want to apologize
in advance if
you see any errors
in spelling and grammar.

I'm very sleepy rn but I still want to give you guys something before school week starts. So here is this one.

Please enjoy and I'll try to fix any errors tomorrow morning!

"𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗞𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗢, Yutaka Ito. Both are gang leaders responsible for the heavy drug load inside the city. Nazomi found out that they're having some sort of celebratory party. I'll send the location to you," Yuzuki said, fishing his pocket for his phone. He had his back facing (Y/N) and gave her time to change into the new set of clothes Yuzuki brought with him.

(Y/N) slid into her black denim shorts and some thigh length tights. She tucked her red t-shirt underneath her shorts and tossed the black knee-length coat above her shoulders. The coat had an eagle shaped pin on the left side of the chest area, representing the organization that she was in, The Kurowashi (The Black Eagle in English).

"So, all I have to do is retrieve the file and get on my way?" (Y/N) turned to face Yuzuki. "You can face me now, Yuzu."

Yuzuki turned around and nodded, not looking up his phone to look at her. "That's right," he replied.

She brushed her fingers through the frizzy tangles of her hair. She bent down an pulled out a perfume from the white paper bag that Yuzuki brought along with him. She sprayed perfume around her body, getting rid of that stingy salty smell of the sea.

She grabbed the paper bag and placed all her used clothes inside it. The hood of her car buzzed as her phone's screen lit up.

"Done," Yuzuki sighed, tucking his phone back into his pocket.

(Y/N) stood up straight, holding the white paper bag. She took her phone off the hood of the car and opened the file that Yuzuki sent. She went over the location.

It's not far-probably around a thirty-minute drive. She nodded and tucked her phone inside the pocket of her coat. (Y/N) squeezed between Yuzuki and the car as she reached for the handle of the passenger seat.

Yuzuki moved a bit to the side, giving her more space. She opened the door, not even sparing a single glance towards the male as she tossed the bag on top of the passenger seat.

Yuzuki cleared his throat, making (Y/N) look at him. She closed her car door, waiting for him to say something.

"I don't care if you die." He crossed his arms above his chest.