𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘| 𝟬𝟲

___________
TW:

GORE ‼
___________

     "THIRD DOOR ON THE SECOND FLOOR, left wing." Nazomi said. "There are four men guarding the entrance. And on the inside, another four is standing by the door." 

(Y/N) walked up the stairs of the mansion, stepping over some of the dead bodies on the floor. The man was awfully loyal to his boss. And she wasn't having any of it. He just risked the lives of his men for a man who will eventually have the same ending as them. 

"(Y/N)-san, wait for a while," Nazomi spoke through the earpiece. (Y/N) stopped walking. She heard the keyboards hitting its base as he typed something, then some mouse clicking. "More men are coming from the bottom stair and they added more people to guard the entrance. There's ten of them now outside and inside the room." 

A sigh escaped the girl's lips. "Just great," she murmured. She tapped on the device on her ear. "Is there a different route that I can take?" 

Shouts echoed through the mansion from the first floor. Heavy footsteps were starting to get close but she didn't bother turning to check. She already knew that they were approaching just by the loud steps.

"There is," Nazomi replied. "Through the window." 

(Y/N) looked at the window beside her. She examined the area. There's an infinity-edged pool that stretched out to the outdoor sitting place. On the other side of the yard, there is another sitting area. Then a huge field that stretched out to the woods. She walked closer to the window. 

"Wait... (Y/N)-san," Nazomi's voice sounded shaky, as if he was trying his best not to laugh. 

(Y/N) ignored it and opened the window. She looked around the area, checking if it's clear or not. 

"(Y/N)-san... w-wait.." 

(Y/N) jumped down the moment the coast was clear. She landed on the ground with both her feet. Then Nazomi sighed.

"I was just joking," he said.

(Y/N) clicked her tongue and she brought her hand up to tap the device again. "Nazomi-san, I'm going to rip your head off your body if you joke around again."

Nazomi chuckled awkwardly. "S-Sorry. It won't happen again," he sighed. "But if you take a few steps back, you might be able to see where our targets are."

(Y/N) stepped back a couple of times, and just like Nazomi said, she caught sight of two men playing cards on a room that's heavily gaurded. Seeing them laughing, talking, and drinking made her sick.

His men were killed because they chose to stay loyal to him. But he doesn't even know that, and even if he did, she doubted he would even care. While they died, he's up there, enjoying his sweet-damn time.

Her eyes scanned the room, a bit surprised that they haven't noticed her yet. Her eyes landed on a corner. The cabinet that stood beside it blocked the light, casting a shadow. She smirked.

Slowly, her figure started fade. Starting from her feet, then reaching up to her head, until she was nowhere to be seen.

She reappeared on the corner that she spotted inside the room. The shadow that was being casted by the cabinet gave her the chance to teleport inside. Her ability — Judgement of the Darkness — allowed her to do so.