❖ 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑

┌──── •✧• ────┐

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀
𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

└──── •✧• ────┘

"She's not someone you should be messing with."

"We know."

The cold-midnight air brushed through their skin, covered in black leathered jackets.

Mori, who was standing on the far end of the building, let out a small chuckle. He flicked the tip of his cigarette and threw it on the floor and stepped on it.

Before he made his way to the door, he took a quick peek over the other men on the rooftop. He smirked, "You will never know the monster's next move," Mori whispered.

He glanced at the girl sitting on one of the rooftop chairs. She wore a black coat that reached below her knees. She had a hat on, the shadow of the hat covering her eyes and face. On her right hand was a bottle of beer, probably the last one that she bought from the near-by store. There were a couple of empty bottles beside her chair on top of the plastic that came with them. He averted his gaze away from the girl and made his way to the door.

Mori pushed the grey, metal door. It creaked open, revealing the steps down. He took a step forward and held the door knob, but he didn't completely close the door behind him.

There was silence before a clang was heard, followed by thuds. The man looked over his shoulder and saw the bodies on the ground and a figure of a lady standing on the railing. Y/n's coat flowed ever so lightly as the midnight breeze blew against her moon-lit skin.

She had her hands on her pocket as she looked up at the moon.

Mori, once again, smirked.

"Maybe next time we'll have a more formal meeting, Y/n." Mori said before he left.

┌──── •✧• ────┐

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲
𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

└──── •✧• ────┘

"Someone call Y/n," Kunikida sighed. "She's late again."

"Wrong," Y/n sang as she leaned on the wall with an apple on her hand. "I've been standing here long enough to hear you and that dickhead over there bicker."

"Hey, I have a name!" Dazai shouted, a bit offended.

Y/n rolled her eyes, "Yeah, what was it again?" She placed a finger on her forehead as she furrowed her eyebrows. She closed her eyes shut as if she was actually trying to remember something.

"Aha! I got it!" she shouted with her finger on the air and lowered her finger to point at Dazai. "It's the suicidal maniac!"

"Eh, close enough," Dazai smiled.

Atsushi's eyebrow raised in amusement. He had not noticed Y/n enter the meeting room nor did Yosano-who was standing right beside the woman.

"Hey! Where's my notebook?!" Kunikida shouted.

"One and a half cups of all-purpose flour, three and a half teaspoons of baking power-"

"You have an entire list of ingredients for making a pancake, Kunikida-san," Dazai sang as he leaned over Y/n's shoulder to catch a better glimpse of the notebook.

"The procedure, too. Damn, is this a cook book now?" Y/n said with a chuckle as she flipped to the next page.

She opened her mouth to probably read another recipe she found. But before she could say it out loud, Kunikida snatched the notebook off her hand with a sigh and a groan.

"Okay one, how did you get this?" He asked, dangling the notebook in front of Y/n and Dazai. The two tried snatching the notebook back, but failed anyway. "Two, everything you read inside this notebook has a reason, Okay!?"

"Dark Red lipstick, black slick dress-" Y/n read out from the notebook that she managed to steal from Kunikida again.

"Well, what's the reason for this, Kunikida-san?" Dazai sang.

The man glanced at his hand and noticed that he was now dangling Y/n's apple. He immediately threw it above his shoulder and snatched back the notebook. Well he tried to snatch it back.

The two swiftly moved away from the man's grip and continued to tormenting him.

"I didn't think Kunikida-san would be into these things," Dazai said as he and Y/n read from the notebook.

Kunikida burst with embarrassment and snatched the notebook again. He cleared his throat and walked up on front, ignoring the two snickering people behind him.

"Now, regarding the meeting..."

┌──── •✧• ────┐

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻

└──── •✧• ────┘

She bent over and laughed. A few minutes passed and she's finally over the guy's words. She stood up straight and smiled at the man.

"You have exactly three seconds to run."

Y/n's smile dropped as she stared at the man. She started counting as the man started running.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Heh, three."

𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 | 𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜....