A Choice to Make

"Destroy the pillar before you in any way you wish to. The pillars will measure every ability and skill you used and try to find a Restricted Combatant Avatar from its massive database of previous Avatars. For example, if you use a Fire-type spell you will get a fire type opponent.

If you use a Windforce technique fused with Intent you will receive an opponent who is at least capable of doing the exact same type of technique.

It's best to use all the attributes you have in one attack that will give you an opponent you can learn from, which will make you stronger by giving you a rough idea of how far you can go.

Imagine how many powerful warriors have passed these very halls and the halls of other grounds such as Valhalla and the like, each with countless dungeons modelled after them run by the Avatars of the very divinities they represent.

Every Warrior, Mage and Practitioner who fights in such an environment and performs well will gain an Avatar. A handful of you have even managed to have your Avatars recorded because you showed incredible skill or talent despite only being at Level 99. This is quite a feat.

So know that almost every type of combatant you can think of has been recorded by the Conquest System in dungeons like ours, and that we have access to do whatever we want with any of that knowledge. Include use it to create Avatars for tests like these."

At this moment, the users and pillars around Will disappeared into the void one by one. Only the red pillar and Adelda remained in Will's sensory range. The boy marveled in respect at the System's abilities. He knew that he was like a caveman impressed by fire to others but he couldn't care less. Life was too short to waste time on other people's thoughts.

"I have removed all distractions so you can focus on your opponents. Some of you can't control some of your more powerful abilities so you don't have to worry about large Area of Effect attacks or Domain type skills.

Some of you might also want to hide your skills so you can relax. No one can see anything except us System Controllers. The last reason this is done is to prevent some of you from interrupting others so this evaluation can proceed smoothly.

Now remember, whatever attributes you use in this skill will be the main attributes of the Avatar summoned. The Avatar will either have the exact same skill as the one you used or they will be proficient in those that are similar. Some might end up with an opponent who uses the exact same manual.

You have 10 minutes to attack the pillar ahead of you. Good luck. Remember; don't take your attack choice lightly."

The projection disappeared as if it didn't exist. Leaving a dumbstruck Will, who kept analyzing what Hercules had said.

'First is the information on 3 vessels. I know I have talent in intent and my soul force is also quite good, to the point that I can even cultivate when I'm not concentrating. Even the way I learned to induce energy into an attack for a True Strike isn't something a normal person can use.'

Will did not look like it, but he constantly had Aqua Sense on taking in information. Especially on battles.

He had witnessed multiple battles between players and demonic beasts at Miami. He had even come across multiple player vs player conflicts which he sometimes interrupted. In fact, the moment he finally got free from King Yama's Gate, he was faced with a damsel in distress scenario. This resulted in him swiftly decapitating the young men chasing the girl, causing her to faint in horror. But he didn't catch her. Why should he? She was alive right?

He had analyzed thousands of battles between many different types of opponents. The main reason was very simple. Knowledge was power! It also allowed him to always be maximizing the power of Dual Mind Propagation.