Chapter 11- Wrath of the Water God

...

A few moments before...

Will was gripping his sword with all his might. He was tense. He was resolved, but most important, he was focused.

Will imagined the cocoon to be like a grenade; inside the grenade was shrapnel, ready to devastate the environment.

Then, Will holding the sword with his both his hands at this point, got ready for a horizontal sweep in the anticlockwise direction. The cocoon had already reached terminal velocity. It was as compressed as could be. Will knew this so he made his choice.

Then, he moved! Like lightning!

The moment his movement begun, his sword swept across. The moment the sword moved, the cocoon disappeared, or rather if one was observing, that's what it would looked like. Sounds that were similar to scratching a chalk board with your nails were all around.

Will's sweep continued on for an entire three hundred and sixty degree motion. He had to rotate his body to accommodate this.

The guardians, who were attacking Will, still continued their movement, except now there was a difference. If one looked closely into their eyes, one would not see the light of life anymore.

The wolf, that was in midair lost control of the compressed wind in its mouth, which led to the air exploding and destroying its entire body.

The two wolves on the ground were practically right next to Will, but they were already moving corpses, so Will just side stepped slightly and avoided them both. The two bodies hit the ground with a loud thud. Like rotten apples falling from a tree, their momentum forcing them to create a long trail of soil in the grass.

Will stoop up straight after the debacle. Yuan rushed into his body like a tidal wave. His body felt warm and weightless throughout. It was a very soothing and welcome feeling for the boy. Will dropped his sword, looked up and raised his hands. As if he was basking in the warmth of a midsummer's day, early in the morning.

He was still surrounded by thousands of wolves. Yet none of them moved, even when it looked like he had dropped his guard. The wolves at the back couldn't see clearly what was happening at the front, all they knew was that their brethren at the front became quiet, deathly quiet even...

Ding!

Peerless Dao Master. Congratulations on being the first player to reach first level benchmark of level 20. You have been given 400 bonus points.

Each benchmark leads to a class change. This upgrade depends on the performance of your previous levels. Due to your improved sword skills and abundant experience with using a sword, you are now a Sword Warrior. Due to your improved ability to manipulate water, you are now a True Water Meister.

Ding!

Congratulations on being the first user to create a custom skill. You have been given 2000 bonus points.

Due to being a skill you created, it can be named by you. Do you want to name it now?

"Yes."

What shall it be called?

"Suijin no ikari."

Ding!

Suijin no ikari, or Wrath of the Water God, has been chosen. It is now available as one of your skills!

Level 20! Class Change! Custom skill! These words were very familiar to a gamer like Will. Normally such information would make him ecstatic, but Will was still in the middle of battle. He had no time to play around. Even though he had dropped his sword earlier, there was a good reason. He had to stretch a little, to ease the tension from continuous battle. After all, he had fought nonstop for almost a day!