Dukes Time To Shine

These were the only stats available to Will. Will was introduced to all the villagers as the new leader, and they readily accepted him, after all, this was the way.

Will was told of how hunting in this dungeon works. It's all about developing a stronghold on Mount Olympus. Once your fortress becomes strong enough, it will attract attention from high-level bosses. Defeat these bosses, and you will turn your Fort into a City. This seduces bosses of all kinds, defeat them and your city will turn into a Nation... Once you reach the Nation phase, you will actually be able to use Nation powers outside the dungeon as well!

Branded Dungeons allowed you to leave with incredible gifts if certain quests are completed. Some users focus on one Branded dungeon their whole lives and use its power to level up. It was a rare but possible occurrence. Earth had not reached such a level yet, but Eridium had. Letty knew of a handful of powerhouses who fought using nation power from branded dungeons.

Will had no intentions of solely relying on one particular dungeon, but nation power sounded intriguing. It was Woodsy who had informed him about it. The energy gained from owning a large Nation was called Fate.

According to Woodsy, most powerhouses use Fate often because it is a form of high-level energy. But one can only start to learn how to utilize it after gaining or creating a Nation. To do that Will needed to turn this village into a fort.

To do that, he needed to train the warriors himself and tactically take down other villages. Be they human or monster. This was how it all began. To first train the warriors, you give up some levels to make them talented. Their base talent is your own talent plus how much you were willing to sacrifice for their talent.

Will, however, wasn't your typical user so he was confident he would produce monsters.

One hundred village militia gathered in front of Will and co. They were mostly hunters and guards. Even the village's best farmers, martial instructor, carpenter, blacksmith and village doctor were here causing Will to smile, "I see."

This was the power of his charisma. He was able to draw out multiple talents, and as his nation grows, he will attract even more talents.

According to Woodsy, some branded dungeons had heroes from the multiple myths from all kinds of worlds come alive in the dungeons. In Wrath of the Titans, they started as simple villagers and had to be carefully nurtured. If a hero died in the outside world you could bring them back to life within dungeons. Only one hero can one create. One has to acquire the other two. In other words, the maximum number of heroes one can have is 3. These are of course the level of the leader.

Heroes from each planet would operate in the area of their planet of origin's entrances. They could only leave once their Masters became strong enough. Take earth for example. Hecules/Heracles is a mythological character that existed in earth's ancient mythologies. There was a chance to find other legendary heroes.

In theory, if one was strong enough, they could travel anywhere on the mountain. Even into regions belonging to high-level worlds. But few would do that as that was tantamount to suicide.

The ceremony was pretty simple. All Will had to do was cut his wrist, have the blood mixed with water and have the warriors drink the water. It was just as nasty as it sounded. The only people who were not affected by this were Letty and Merlin.

As soon as the militia drank his blood water, they would have a cacoon cover them. This was also the moment Will decided. The usual decision would be to only sacrifice one per cent and increase their talent gradually, as that was possible with time. But Will was rather impatient, so he chose to sacrifice 8 per cent.

This 8 per cent of pure solitary sword sovereign and water yuan!

Will's level drop was evident to everyone. They mostly raised a brow but shrugged. Will was a powerhouse. Going from 80 to 88 was a cinch. Duke was drooling wishing he could be that strong. Usually, that would remain true, but Duke was in his territory.

"Hehe hehe." Duke laughed like a creepy stalker when the crew learned that the monsters attacking them were only ogres. Duke couldn't believe his luck. This was precisely the perfect place for his titles!

King Slayer: to slay a king, one has to be cold-blooded and strong-willed, as the simple royal aura of a ruler is enough to frighten even the strongest of warriors! The user is granted immunity to all low-level status effects targeting the mind.

Ogre's Nightmare: after slaughtering so many ogres, you'll without a doubt become the main antagonist of the tales ogre mothers use to frighten their children into sleeping! The user gains the passive abilities' Fiery Gaze' and 'Frighten', which respectively lower by 5% he stats of weak Ogre monsters and grant a small chance of any Ogre Monsters faint whenever they gaze at the user.]

This was the time for Duke to shine! Immunity to low-level mental debuffs was a massive advantage by itself, but Frighten and Fiery Gaze turned silver into gold. And It wasn't just Duke who had opportunities to find on this mountain! This was a place with corpses all over. Letty was also getting her own ideas, and it couldn't be helped. She hadn't really had a chance to show what she can do.

Skill: Soul Regalia

Class: SS+

Class Restriction: Restriction: Can only be used by Necromancer classes or classes with an affinity to death.

Level Restriction: Each chapter requires ten levels to be able to use.

First Chapter- Soul Explosion

An ability that allows a user to use the soul from a demonic beast as an explosive to deal damage, damage done is proportional to level, wisdom, and intelligence.

Second Chapter- Soul Implosion

An ability that allows a user to use the soul from a demonic beast as an explosive to deal damage internally, damage done is proportional to level, wisdom, and intelligence.

Third Chapter- Soul Surgery

Repair or modify a soul using one's own mana as the healing factor. Power is proportional to level, wisdom, and intelligence.

Fourth Chapter- Soul Transplant

Infuse the soul of a demonic beast into a corpse to bring it back to life. The more powerful the beast is, the stronger the new creation is. Effectiveness is proportional to level, wisdom, and intelligence.

Fifth Chapter- Soul Armor

Fuse multiple souls to create an armour that can block both physical and magic attacks. Effectiveness is proportional to level, wisdom, and intelligence.

Sixth Chapter- Soul Armament

The ability to take in souls and infuse them into your body to strengthen your physical attributes. Effectiveness is proportional to level, wisdom, and intelligence.

Seventh Chapter- Soul Scan

Scan the memories of a soul and make them your own. Implant those memories into other souls. Effectiveness is proportional to level, wisdom, and intelligence.

Eighth Chapter- Soul Infusion

Replenish mana using souls. Effectiveness is proportional to level, wisdom, and intelligence.

Ninth Chapter- Soul Vortex

Use souls to create checkpoints, able to teleport from one checkpoint to another. Effectiveness is proportional to level, wisdom, and intelligence.