Immortals and Divinities

Narcissus didn't know if there was a sect, but this was usually the case for manuals that had produced powerhouses. The powerhouses would usually gather the weaker ones to fill the ranks. They also did this to pass on their legacies and teachings in a manner that benefitted the organization.

'But Solitary Sword nerds don't group up. This much is common knowledge, at least in this sector of the System.'

The more powerful an SSS user was, the less social they were. This was common sense in the world of cultivators to anyone who knew anything there was to know about the manual. In other words, this was another open secret. Just that this was one that Narcissus had been privy to.

Divine beings like Narcissus could create countless Avatars distributed throughout the System, performing various tasks as System Controllers or Dungeon managers.

The scenarios they play out are actually true. It's just that these battlefields are ones were the enemy was weakened and replicated.

Looking at Olympus as an example, the true battle against the previous generation, the fearsome Titans, was happening in a Higher Realm. The True Bodies of Divinities and Immortals resided in Higher Realms. The Lower Realms had space that wasn't enough to hold these bodies, thus cane the use of Avatars.

It is only in unique situations like Adelda's would an Immortal level being not create an Avatar. There were benefits to working for the System.

Narcissus continued to ponder on the Solitary Sword Sovereigns.

'So the SSS powerhouses should be antisocial nerds. They wouldn't group up as a sect. At least not physically...'

Narcissus was unaware of how close to the truth he was. He came up with a question and wanted to ask something when Odysseus interrupted him.

Odysseus laughed and said, "This boy is a Natural Sovereign of the First Rank. He cultivated the Solitary Sword Sovereign Manual. He has comprehended Intent, Truth and The Breath before level 100. And to top it all off, he is a Meister!"

Narcissus was sure that if the previous news ordinary lightning, then this was a thunderclap from the ninth dimension!

"One of the rarest Classes in existence. This means that according to the system, his affinity for the Water Gate is at the peak achievable by a human."

Narcissus suddenly grew interested in Will and looked him through thoroughly on the System Interface. After a few moments of collective thought, he spoke.

"Why would he cultivate as a swordsman with so much effort? He barely did anything these last few years. How did he even survive as a Natural Sovereign like this? In fact, how has he hidden his class from other users for so long?"

Narcissus had more questions but he could only focus on a few for the moment.

Wodin laughed and said, "We also seek the answers to these questions. As you can see, there are too many blanks in his history, and if we try to dig deeper we are restricted by the System. Considering his Class, it's not absurd to think that he caught the attention of a powerful being. One that even your father would have to respect.

Zeus' name was not one they brought up lightly. Narcissus was now thoroughly amused. 'What secrets is that boy hiding?'

After having memorized all of the details on Will he had access he started to observe the boy with sincere concentration.

Seeing Narcissus now take his duties seriously made Hercules happy. So he focused his attentions on Will once more. While logic told Hercules that if Will died under his watch, he would suffer. His instinct also told him the same.