Wodin's Analysis

"Directly assigning him 3 roles within the Heralds is extreme, but I can see where you are going with this. He is a Swordborn godslayer so he is a natural Executioner. He has empyrean Intents and 3 high senses so he can be a Judge. Having two totems and entanglement qualifies him as a Priest.

The Monarch role was already taken by The King of Titans, so we need someone who can balance him out, however, who do we have to teach him about the Priestly duties."

Hou Yi kept silent because what was now being discussed was beyond his station. Any and all news regarding this topic was regarded as a top secret among all of Jingsung's followers, and rightfully so.

If it was revealed that you were a godslayer, then you would be hunted down by the gods who felt threatened by you. But you would disappear without a trace if you were related to a Herald or were caught discussing them. This was the rumour that travelled across the immortal cosmos. And as they say, every tale has a foundation.

Modus laughed and said, "You do not have to worry. In fact, my Restricted Avatar is taking care of the situation right now."

The duo looked at each other confused. Modus chuckled and told them to wait a few seconds.

"Don't worry gentlemen, everything will be explained in a bit.

...

Let's go back a bit to the time just before Will clashed with Jingsung.

"Someone! Fix this at once!"

"We are trying your highness, but it seems we are locked out!"

"By who damn it! I want to know who is responsible for this!"

Odysseus rarely exploded in anger, but now he was fuming. The battle had reached a peak and everyone was getting excited. It was rare to see a gifted mortal with so many attributes.

Odysseus had seen Will at work in detail. But the battle had been interrupted and cut off. Every screen that was showing the battle or data on it blacked out. Only the words 'classified' covered the screen.

Right now, Hercules' normally heroic and handsome face looked as if it had eaten a sour lemon from Hades itself.

Narcissus was stunned to the point that he had forgotten his mirror entirely. This had already happened too many times today, but this was truly rare. He and Hercules were sons of Zeus himself. Even though this wasn't the true Mt Olympus they were still representations of their actual bodies. This dungeon was an Olympus replica run by avatars. Only the mortal creatures came there in their true forms.

But what happened before them was truly too rare. Only someone with at least Zeus' status could perform something like locking out the crown prince of Olympus. Hercules was quiet. But it was in no way a good silence. The others within the control room were lost, but only one was truly trying to make sense of things.

'First, against the Atlas columns, the boy concentrated multiple energies into his sword. Life Force, Sword Yuan, Water Yuan and Sword Intent were packed into a complex structure made out of Water Intent. This structure was within an Ice Sword he made out of the water molecules within the atmosphere. He wasn't using a storage ring or the standard system space. Hence his water manipulation realm has reached a substantial level.

At first, I suspected the reason he used an Ice Sword instead of using the rusty katana was so that he could have a weapon he could freely imbue with Water Intent. But then he switched up his tactics.

Then he started relying on the power of his unique yin-type constitution. This seems like the result of a yin-seed transformation. Those are incredibly hard to find and even harder to implant, especially in men. It doesn't seem like something he awakened naturally. It's quite rigid, so he must have been forcibly altered by an external force or object of incredible rarity.

Once he felt familiar with his body, he used the yin constitution as the vessel, the rusty katana made of what is most likely tetragranium as the conduit. With Sword force as the driving force within the blade. Intent and truth were the forces on the surface of the blade. The breath acts as the guide. Higher Senses, a force and a primordial energy like yin, all in one attack. Not to mention that silvery white energy. If I'm correct, I'm afraid that it's..."

Wodin's expert eye analyzed what he had seen on the boy.

'Let us look at his three states of existence.'

The mind, the soul and the body. These were three states of cultivation. At the base, all talents had to be in one of these fields.

The mind was completely intangible and was the central hub of existence. It exerted its will through an intangible force called Intent. It could perform many wondrous acts. Almost all metaphysical abilities stemmed from the mind. But it was the most ethereal and ephemeral of the states of existence. It was also the hardest to train and the most difficult to master.

'Sentient creatures focus too much on matters of the flesh. Our mortal desires cloud our minds till we can't focus. When it comes to most lower worlds, If the system had not arrived, most of humanity's attention span would have weakened to the point that we could barely watch a video longer than five minutes.'

Cultivating was an arduous process, but cultivating the mind was especially strenuous and required a form of singular will. So it was important to know what one was good at and focus on learning skills with that state as the base.

The soul was halfway in between the body and the mind. Part ephemeral part tangible. This was the bridge of existence that anchored the mind to the realm of matter. The soul was the vessel of the mind, hence it was extremely important, especially in the casting of spells and techniques. The soul is what controls energy that moves through the body and the environment. The soul achieves this control through soul force. Soul Force controls energy which results in cultivation.

Experts in matters of the soul had the ability to use bizarre skills such as curses and blessings which most beings are unable to block or comprehend. They can communicate with spiritual beings in other realms and can transcend dimensions in their astral forms.