One Raindrop

Unbound Vector, this was a technique Will had been pondering for a long time. But it was not achieved because he was simply gifted, it was more than that.

As the white ribbon of light imbued with the combined might of Anti divinity, negative energy sword force, and the breath. This was a delightful horror for Jingsung and a revelation.

'This can't be created by an ordinary mortal. A force, an attribute energy, a higher power, and higher sense can't just be fused by anyone.'

Jingsung had intended to take the full hit of the ribbon of light, but as it neared, an acute pang hit his sea of consciousness

'This is a warning.'

Jingsung Ha was an Immortal. The gulf between mortals and Immortals was nigh impossible to bridge.

Even if Jingsung had stood there with his arms open, so long as Jingsung had not removed his immortal defenses, Will would not have been able to harm him at all. However, Jingsung needed to feel Unbound Vector's might himself.

'I was a bit arrogant and underestimated it because it seemed made up on the spot. But still, it's quite an impressive application of Anti divinity.'

As a result of having removed all defenses, the anti-divinity caused Jingsung some damage. Anti-divinity was also a bane to immortals. Although it did not affect them as much as it did deities, it could still provide a True Death under the right circumstances. Even if Will had used to have all his abilities, so long as he did not use anti-divinity, he would not have even caused so much as a scratch on his opponent.

This avatar was now under Jingsung's control and was imbued with a piece of his divine imprint. If left exposed to anti divinity it would feel damage.

Jingsung jumped back just before the ribbon had cut him, but it suddenly accelerate as it neared, like it was a living creature capable of independent thought.

The cut had caused Jingsung to jump back but to the latter's surprise, the ribbon of light snaked forward, turning its shape from a slash to a piercing light.

The snake-like ribbon had completely locked onto something within Jingsung, and the latter could sense it.

'It's my divine imprint.'

Anti-divinity was attracted to divine energy like a magnet.

'Anti-divinity homing, an annoying skill to face.'

Jingsung used elaborate footwork to navigate the steep cliff and dodge the attacks of the Unbound Vector. Will stepped forth to match his movements, swinging his sword in multiple forms, trying to catch his opponent off guard.

Will's movements became faster and faster, while the Seventh Scion of Ha was having narrower and narrower escapes.

'There are limits to a Restricted Avatar.'

Jingsung was limiting himself to the physical abilities of this avatar, so there was a limit to what he could do with it. Unbound vector was a technique created from multiple high-class abilities,

'it is almost a sin for such a technique to exist in the lower hundreds. But countless geniuses raise and perish. I've seen you climb, how are you when you fall.'

Unbound Vector was an incredibly draining technique to Will, especially considering that all 6 of his doors were running at full blast.

Hence Will was in a rush to finish this battle, but he was not stupid. He kept his silvery white gaze locked onto Jingsung Having

'Caution sails a ship for ten thousand years.'

Will had made quite a few errors during battles while he was at King Yama's gate. Most of which could have been avoided if he kept observing his opponent. He had multiple ways to sense his environment, but there was still no sense more important to him than sight.

'For some reason, my eyes have been elevated to a new level.'

Something within Jingsung was screaming vulnerability to Will. Will's eyes felt as if they hundred to devour that 'something'. Their vision was leading the path of the Unbound Vector. It was as if a new layer of colour had been added to his vision. 'Weak spots' he could not see before started appearing in his vision.

These weak spots were small random shapes of light, all in different colours and all were moving in seemingly random trajectories.

'Moving weak spots? What is this?'

Will's eyes told him they were weak spots. There was no room for debate as if his eyes were spiritually shouting. They had complete confidence in what they had seen. Similar to how Will could use killing intent to trace his opponents.

Hence Will moved his Unbound Vector to strike at these 'weak spots'. But Jingsung shifted frustratingly right at the last moment.

'Fighting a sentient martial artist at a higher level than you is very different from fighting dumb beasts.'

But Will did not give up. His ability to maintain Unbound Vector was diminishing by the second, and he could not stop it, hence he had to finish this soon.

"Boy, it seems you have forgotten, this is my Raindrop Domain."

Somehow, the entire statement had been spoken and delivered within a fraction of a second.

'Nani the f*ck?'

Before Will could process what Jingsung had said, an overwhelming sense of danger suddenly assailed Will.

Slash!

Will's silhouette appeared a dozen meters behind his original position, his hand covering his face as his face contorted in pain.

Drip, drop. Drip, drop.

They were surrounded by rain, but to Will, that sound was nothing compared to the sound of his own blood dropping to the ground.

Will let go of his nose, and a diagonal cut that had sliced into bone appeared on the bridge of his nose. Blood streamed down his face as he observed his opponent with a grim face.

'I saw it coming, but I was too slow.'

Will saw Jingsung make a horizontal slash from a distance the moment he felt the horrendous flood of killing intent. This was followed by a raindrop right in front of Will changing from its shape to become a crescent moon. The slash-like mini water blade changed direction from a vertical drop to a horizontal dash that went straight for Will.

Will had to jump back and spin his face, but he failed to avoid the sudden attack, resulting in his mutilation.

'Things will get ugly fast here.'

Now Will knew why it was called a Raindrop Domain.

'It's possible that he can manipulate the shape of water like me. Perhaps not freely, but enough to be able to wrestle control from me and turn every raindrop here into a potential weapon.

Hundreds of thousands of raindrops fell around the duo. The very fact that any could become a weapon to Jingsung sent chills down Will's spine.

'Even if I limited my control to a hundred raindrops, I can't change shape and trajectory with such speed.'

Will hoped to be able to perform something similar in the future, alas he was not yet quite there in terms of skills.