A Clash of Swords!

AN: Please read the following before continuing.

I had made a posing error and about 7 chapters were missing between the chapters 'Hercules' and 'Tsimikas'. Thankfully this error was pointed out by

@jowihigh13

It has been rectified and the missing chaps have been posted. So thank you for your comment. It has made a big difference. Now on with the reading!

...

'It's as if the duo has come to a conclusion, that no other abilities are to be used. Only pure swordsmanship is being displayed.'

Wodin silently observed the battle with a keen eye. Jingsung Ha and Will's battle had surprised him.

Jingsung Ha had many epithets. For a simple reason; he had too many abilities. So even if he met an opponent who could counter one ability, he would just use another.

But here he was, using only swordsmanship and Intent to do battle. And Will matched his intention, as if they had come to some tacit understanding

Clang!

Clang!

Clang!

Clang!

"Pride is a foolish thing. They should both fight with all their abilities. This is why I hate sword nerds." Snorted Narcissus as he lovingly gazed at his reflection. The fight was interesting at first but he got bored easily and hence returned to what he never got tired of.

'Anyone can talk about Pride except you!' Odysseus wanted to shout, but he wisely kept this thought to himself.

It had been about half an hour and the stalemate of blades continued on. Will had shown incredible persistence. Jingsung Ha's feats were already a marker of what kind of being he was. Having this level of concentration at level 99 should be child's-play for a Scion of Ha. But the Divinities had never met Will while most of his information was confidential.

This plus Wills Lower World Identity made it a more serious discussion. Just how did Will train with Lower Level resources to gain such comprehensive strength at a Low Level.

Considering Jingsung Ha's background, his level of power at level 99 was within expectation. But Will was a different story.

His yuan was relatively pure and compressed which showed that he cultivated assiduously. He was able to switch between abilities with relative ease which showed experience and talent in battle. He was able to battle at high intensity for long periods of time without performing a single mistake which showed superb mental resilience.

It started becoming more a matter of what he didn't lack rather than what he lacked. But the odds were still stacked against the young man from Earth. For not only did The Seventh Son of Ha have an incredible background, his achievements in the Martial Way were also nothing to scoff at. So truthfully speaking, Will still had no right to be put in the same sentence as his opponent. But battle between warriors was never decided until it was well and truly over. It wasn't backgrounds clashing here. It was swords.

Jingsung Ha was overwhelming Will, or so it seemed. But no one had panicked expressions. This was clearly a situation of 'If he is this strong with Lower World resources, then how strong would he be if he had been raised on a middle world? An upper world?'

Will was clearly a rare genius, but the group eventually started to ease into Adelda's way of seeing things. This was due to two reasons.

First, a powerful being had already taken interest in Will. Hence the Restricted Access on his information. So recruiting Will to Olympus was impossible. If he was one of their own they wouldn't need to hide it. Being Low Key is not beneficial in the System. Especially at the beginning stages