4 | Feed

After leaving the higher-ups, Gojo has you walking around outside once again, and you notice the sun starting to set. You're not sure how long you were knocked out, or how long the two of you were talking to those crotchety old fools, but it was clearly for some time.

Choosing not to feed, but rather spend time with Gojo the night before, has left you hungrier than ever.

It's an all-consuming hunger that aches in a primal, and lustful sort of way. There's no way you can put it off for another night.

"Well, they were assholes." You mutter to yourself, shielding your eyes from the bright sunlight as you walk down the stone path through the torii gates, in the opposite direction of where you just came, trying to distract yourself. Hoping wherever you're headed will lead to your freedom soon enough.

"They're the scum of the Jujutsu World." Gojo scoffs quietly, jaw clenched, hands in his pockets once again.

"If you don't like them so much, why don't you do something about it?" You ask curiously.

"I'm sure you're well aware, people don't exactly approve of massacres. But, I do have a few ideas I'm working through."

You nod, contemplating and wondering what his ideas could be. You weren't necessarily going to suggest murder right out the gate, but good to know you're not the only crazy one around.

After several minutes of meandering down the path, you stop to look at a few of the plants and bushes nearby. He stops, his gazing following as you walk off the path over to the plants.

"You're going to witness some gruesome stuff. What you saw in New York is just the tip of the iceberg, and I can't guarantee you won't someday end up that way yourself."

You smile and nod, acknowledging that yes, death may be waiting for you in the future. But for the first time in many years, you have something new and different, a potential future where you can control your abilities, to look forward to.

There are a few bushes nearby with buds which haven't bloomed yet, even though those around it had. Smiling to yourself, you place your hand on the bush and channel your energy into it, watching the buds blossom.

Behind you, Gojo watches curiously, lifting his glasses to watch intently, seeing exactly what you're doing to make it bloom.

"Look at you, keeping secrets about your technique from me." He says with an amused tone, walking beside you to inspect the bush and compare it to the other that bloomed naturally.

You shrug, smiling softly while admiring your handy work. One of the few things you're able to do that isn't damning to another person.

"I can do a few things, but they're not harmful to others. Didn't find it necessary."

He laughs to himself, keeping a watchful eye on you as he continues to lead you down the path to another building.

"So, what's up with these weird abilities, are we like, genetically engineered or something?"

He gives an entertaining snort looking at you with raised eyebrows to see that, yes, you are in fact serious and really don't know what you are.

"No. Well, I'm not, dunno about you, but I'm going to guess no. I would say you're more like a black widow."

"How apt."

Gojo smiles and continues to walk, leading you into a traditional style Japanese building. You pass by several rooms, noticing they're all offices. Some of them have what looks to be more personal décor than others.

Eventually you're brought to one of the offices with a closed door where Gojo knocks a few times before opening it.

Sitting at the large desk in the center of the room is a tall, well-built man with a stern face and a goatee. Black hair shaved on the sides and a pair of dark glasses on, and he looks to be sewing some sort of doll.