7 | Night Out

"Fuck - so perfect," Satoru quietly groans, spreading your ass cheeks with his large hands, helping you bounce up and down his length. You mewl, gripping his shoulders hard as your pussy spasms and convulses around him, squeezing him for all he's worth.

And he's worth quite a lot, you've come to learn.

"Gotta be quiet, baby," he kisses you, swallowing your moans, sloppily pistoning his hips into yours, before moving to your jaw, the crook of your neck, leaving little marks he knows will vanish soon.

He wishes they didn't.

This has become a habit over the last several months. You were bored one night, over a weekend, shortly after starting at the school. You and Shoko had spent some time together, both at work and after, getting drinks when she was available. Or rather, she made herself available - to actually be friends or to study you further, you're not sure, either way you appreciated it nonetheless.

But that particular night she was busy, couldn't get out of whatever she was doing, so you called Satoru. It was late, normally you would have been at the club working at that time, and you weren't sure he would be free either.

He answered the phone almost immediately, you asked if he wanted to watch a movie. He said he would be there in ten minutes; he was there in five and brought snacks. You didn't make it six minutes into the movie he picked before his face was buried between your legs. You were starting to feel that familiar feeling in your core, the hunger. It worked out in the end.

"Give me another," he murmurs, eyes half lidded, watching the way you throw your head back and arch your back in pleasure. He supports you, one hand on your waist while he moves the other to your clit rubbing small tight circles, the way he's learned you like.

There's never been a time he would finish before his lover, and there's no world where he'd ever consider finishing before you .

He's transfixed by the way you move; in the halls of the school in your uniform, clinging to your body in all the right ways, the way you circle your hips on top of his. By the way you sound, whether it be when you're calling out his name when he's ten inches deep in your cunt or across the training fields of the school. The way you smile, all teeth and laughter in the halls and when grabbing a bite to eat with him after work. He's transfixed by you .

" Satoru , Satoru , Satoru ," you're chanting his name for the heavens to hear, being too loud, but he can't bring himself to quiet you down anymore. He doesn't care if Yaga's walks in, catches you riding his cock like your life depends on it on the couch in your office.

Other people's lives depend on it. That's the excuse the two of you use, anyway.

The heat in your core is on the brink of swallowing you whole, Satoru's cock hitting all the right spots each time your plush ass meets his lap. He leans forward, his lips capturing yours in a heated kiss, smacking your ass before gripping on it harder than before.

"Wanna watch you cum on my dick," he's babbling now, a sign of his inevitable release, "gonna fill you so full. Everyone will know you're mine ."

It never fails, each time he says it, your body erupts around him, waves of pleasure washing over you. It's intense, it always is, your pussy squeezing him while you whimper and moan.

One hand is in his hair, the other on his jaw, forcing him to look up to you. He was anyway, but he loves the firm grip you hold as your lips crash into his, pulling back; a trail of violet energy sparking and sizzling between the two of you.

His eyes roll to the back of his head, lips parted as you move to lick and kiss his jaw, that spot below his ear. His grip tightens on your waist as his eyes refocus on you, the red marks scattered along your neck and chest now gone.