this again?

harumi's pov

i thought the interrogation was going okay. not the best, but not terrible, when something happened. it sounded like an explosion and then felt like an earthquake. my two guards ran in and seemed relived when they saw i was still here.

  "what? what happened?" lloyd ask the guards.

  "garmadons escaping!" one replied.

  i stand up. "what? again?"

  "yes!" the other guard said. "he blasted out of his cell!"

  "how?" nya says. "that cell was so secure!"

  "he must have some of his power left over," i realize.

  "what do you mean?" lloyd asks.

  "last time he tried to escape got his powers back when he fought the guards" i explain. "he still has his powers."

  "well what are we waiting for?" jay exclaims. "we have to go stop him!"

  "right!" agrees lloyd, and the three of them and the guards run out of the room, leaving me alone. im unsure what to do, so i run after them.

  after running through just a few hallways im exhausted.

  i stop and take a small break.

  "im out of shape." i pant. then i continue jogging to catch up to the others, not entirely sure what im going to do once i get there.

  should i fight garmadon again? it felt right last time, but after that interrogation i'm not sure. im second guessing the whole 'becoming normal and not evil anymore' thing. how could that possibly happen? im harumi, for crying out loud- i have a life sentence in jail. plus my arm is even worse than it was before.

  why did i ever think i could be even somewhat normal? it was like lloyd said in my dream- this was all my fault. and being guilty wasn't going to change that.

  turning a corner, i finally spot the ninja and garmadon fighting in the corner. lloyd's shouting something about not fighting, but i don't know if that's cause that will make garmadons powers go away, or because lloyd just can't fight his father.
  garmadon spots me over jays shoulder.

  "harumi!" he says as he blasts nya with his powers. "come to join the fight?"

  "harumi!" lloyd yells. "don't listen to him!"

  then garmadon shoots both nya and lloyd to the side, slamming them both against the wall. he picks up jay by his shirt collar, holding him above the ground.

  "heeelp!!" jay screams.

  "we're coming!" nya says, and her and lloyd start blasting garmadon with water and energy. and i'm not really sure what to do.

  i can't do anything even if i wanted to. even if i knew what i wanted to do. my arm is broken and im totally useless.

  garmadon fires his powers at all the ninja, causing them to fall. he blasts through the wall next to him and runs out. i quickly follow him and see that this wall was the one to the outside. through it i can see the desert.

  i haven't seen the outside in so long.

  i spot garmadon running towards a truck driving up ot the frount gate.

  "c'mon!" i hear lloyd's voice behind me, and then him, jay and nya all run after garmadon, who's taken the truck over and is hoping into the drivers seat.

  lloyd and the others are running towards a car parked by the front gate. im assuming it's lloyd's from the bright green color. honestly, do they need to color coordinate everything?

  i run after them.