New Book Alert!!!!

Two people in pain met and they became each other's comfort , but what dark secrets are lurking between them that he is so desperate to hide from her

Meet Mike Knight , an arrogant, ruthless millionaire of New York.He hated relationships and despised marriages the most until he met her.

He set the "NO DATING RULE" but what happens if the boss himself falls in love with one of the employees!

                      ~****~

"Why do you prohibit your employees from dating ."

I was shocked at my own daring.

" It affects their quality of work and l can't risk losing millions of dollars to a reckless emotion ", he added bitterly.

His reasoning wasn't justified. I felt anger surging in me .

" Don't you think you are being unreasonable for nothing!," l snapped back at him.

His blue eyes narrowed dangerously and l knew l had pushed him too far.

" It's my company ,Miss White and l believe l am not imprisoning any of my employees. They may choose to leave any time they deem it necessary", he responded bitterly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alcino Morelo is a famous business tycoon with a solid fame

Alcino Morelo is a famous business tycoon with a solid fame. The US FBI believes that his money comes indirectly from drugs and rifles smuggling.

Lola Volcani, an FBI agent who is obsessed with getting a promotion, volunteers  to catch the most wanted drug lord in the USA . She is sent as a maid undercover in Alcino Morelo's mansion.

But missions don't always unfold according to plans. She found herself  caught in the middle of a deadly conspiracy. Secrets are revealed , covers are blown and  bullets are seen flying.

BEYOND THE GLAMOUR

Book 1 of the Morelo series