二、𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

It all started when you sneaked out of the house...

Your parents left you alone in the house after she threatened to make you study until the next day without any sleep. She even left absolutely nothing for dinner because she said this was the punishment for not getting good results... Just what can you do to satisfy her!?

You stared at the large, red burn mark on your hand. It hurts a lot, like it's on fire, even without moving it. Some of your skin is peeling off, and there is even a tiny blister on it. You had waited for them to leave the house so that you could finally rush to the bathroom and place the injury under slow-running water.

You whined in pain as tears started welling up inside your eyes again. What did you do to deserve being treated like this? You have been tortured not just physically, but also mentally ever since you were born, and Aki is the person who has kept your sanity together. He's the one and only one who treated you so kindly, the only one you've truly smiled for... and having him beside you made you forget all those things you've gone through.

"A- aki..." you sobbed as you knelt inside the bathroom while burying your head into your arm, your left hand gripping tightly on the necklace he had given you.

"W- what should I do... I think my sanity is slipping..."

You stayed in this position for a while until you finally stood up, made your way to the front door, and slipped on your shoes. Your parents won't be back for a few hours, so you have a bit of time to find some food for your empty stomach.

The weather is freezing, sending chills down your spine, and the cold winds feel like knives piercing your body. But you kept on walking, just to find food as quickly as possible so you could get home before they do.

You stopped suddenly, and your breath hitched as your eyes widened in shock, finding a large figure leaning against a tree with his eyes closed. What made you most surprised is that he is super well known, and almost every person in this world knows him because of his brutal and cruel acts, the King of Devils — Ryomen Sukuna. He had killed many, both humans and devils which made most of them afraid of him because of his powerful and unstoppable abilities that could kill them instantly. Even the devil hunters can't do anything about him, all of them were killed for wanting to hunt him down. They were sent to kill him, of course, because he was a really big threat for many people, but he never got defeated or killed all the time, and he had just exsisted for many years, no one knows how long he had been here.

You had a sudden urge to get close to him, not even caring that you might die because of this, after all... You simply don't care anymore. You slowly moved closer to him without making any noises and knelt beside him, whispering to him.

"You're Sukuna right? The Cursed Devil... also known as the King of Devils."

He quickly snapped his eyes open alertly and stared at you with his blood red eyes as if he were staring through your soul. You stared at him back with curiosity sparkling in your eyes, to which he then replied "I'm not in the mood to kill anyone right now, I'll spare your life. You better leave before I change my mind."