Who are you

The woman walks into the room looking between Thomas and Evelyn
"What the fuck Thomas who are these people. You didn't tell me you had a fucking meeting today I should have been here!" Evelyn looks between the two keeping her eyes on the hostile woman.
"Polly I'm sorry I know I should have called for you as soon as she came in, but she did come in out of no where." Thomas says trying to calm the woman that Evelyn has learned is Polly.
"No, I will not calm down I need to be here when you make deals!" Polly says getting more aggravated
"Ma'am if I need to tell yo-" Polly turns to Evelyn fury in her eyes
"Stop talking you don't have to tell me anything it seems. Because Thomas thinks it's best to make the shots in this family everyone give Thomas a round of applause!" Polly says hysterically now Charles looks over to Evelyn nudging her
"If we have to make a run for it we can." Evelyn shakes her head
"No, no don't this woman rather intrigues me." Evelyn says sitting back into the seat as if it's a show
"Polly will you let me explain!" Thomas yells finally having Polly quieten down
"She came in asking to see me we came and had a chat she wants our family to join her chain of opium up in New York. Her name is Evelyn Wilde apart of the Wilde family up in New York. She can help us rub shoulders with some big names here Pol I couldn't turn her down." Polly listens still muttering under her breath
"Well why didn't they bring the big man. They brought the daughter of this family to make such a "big deal" with our family I think not Thomas are you insane!" Evelyn listens to Polly's argument finding a reason for her to speak.

"With all respect my family didn't send me I came on my own accord and I'm not just the "family's daughter" I'm also the boss and the one that got us this big name. So for fucks sake would you sit down and listen to what the man is saying!" Evelyn says in one short breath everyone in the room staring at her as she has just talked back to the higher up of this family. Surprisingly Polly has nothing to say to this young girl going quiet and shutting her mouth the only noise in the room is the sound of the door slamming open and shutting as she walks out.
"Oh fuck." Evelyn says falling back into the booth
"That- was rather impressive you made it through the wrath of the infamous Polly Gray you didn't end up getting a bullet through your head or your throat slit I'd say we have a deal." Thomas says as he goes to shake Evelyn's hand she accepts the offer.
" I'll call for a family meeting tomorrow to discuss this deal and I'll bring you in to meet everyone, do you guys have anywhere to stay?" Evelyn looks behind her at a still stunned Lana and Charles
"We could go get a hotel-" Thomas cuts her off
"That's a waste of money maybe you should stay here I could keep and eye on you three to make sure I didn't make the wrong decision." Evelyn nods motioning for the two to stand and follow her out.
"Arthur take these two up to the rooms I still need to talk with Ms. Wilde!" Arthur walks over ushering the two upstairs. Thomas and Evelyn walk back into the room going back to sitting down.
"I've never seen anyone be able to do that to Polly or be able to get people to follow orders like that. May I ask how powerful is your family really in America?" Evelyn sits back in the booth

"Well let's just say people do anything for me at the drop of a hat and that my family are the top sellers of opium in America as of this year. I have my ways and I get what I want when I want however I want." Thomas is almost astonished never meeting a woman of Evelyn's nature before.
"I think that will be all I'll show you to your room." Evelyn nods standing up and following Thomas out of the room following him towards the stairs. They make their way into a hallway going to the third door on the left and opening it. It being a guest bedroom and looks as if it hasn't been used for years.
"I think this will do for you guys for now, be ready to get up in the morning for that family meeting." Evelyn nods as Thomas leaves closing the door she walks to the closet placing all the clothes in her suitcase into the closet. She strips down to her slip and crawls into the untouched bed she lays closing her eyes and having a dreamless sleep.