⚠️Listen⚠️

SMUT WARNING FROM THIS POINT ON (side note angst)

Evelyn follows Malcolm to his house him getting the door open she gets pushed against wall. She wraps her legs around his waist him carrying her up the stairs to his room. He pushes her into his bed kissing her neck she grabs a hold of his neck flipping their positions her on top.
"Listen carefully, you think your in control here but your not. Come on Malcolm pleasure me like the good boy you are and you may just get a reward." Evelyn says as she unzips her dress slipping it off only being in her slip.

Malcolm nods as Evelyn gets to the edge of the bed him getting on his knees on the floor.
"Well what are you waiting for I'm not gonna do this myself." Evelyn says Malcolm moving his hands towards her hips bringing her slip up and spreading her legs he links his arms around her thighs pushing her closer to him. He moves his right hand up her inner thighs brushing his hand against her, teasing her.
"...Don't you dare tease me or you won't be satisfied in the end." Malcolm smirks not listening to her still teasing Evelyn gets annoyed grabbing a fist full of his hair him facing her now.
"Do. As. I. Say." She says pulling on his hair with every pause Malcolm groaning finally entering a digit into her she loosens her grip on his hair leaning back breathing heavily. Malcolm starts kissing up her thighs making the flame in her lower stomach rise. She starts to moan as he enters another digit into her curling his fingers inside of her hitting her g-spot.
"Your doing so well Malcolm....keep going..." She says feeling she's about to go over the edge. Malcolm hits her spot once again Evelyn's legs shaking her moans growing louder. After she's done he helps her ride out her orgasm taking out his digits. She sits up licking them clean

"Good job Malcolm you did so well. I'm feeling rather tired once I wake up in the morning we can go again hm." Evelyn says the boy looks defeated but shakes his head yes either way. Evelyn smiles kissing the boy.

SMUT ENDED

Evelyn wakes up a arm wrapped around her waist the sun just peaking out. She sits up in the bed moving Malcolm's arm off her waist standing up and putting her dress back on she wraps her coat around herself putting her heels back on her hair a mess. She looks over at Malcolm recounting the night before hm usually with a woman it's better. Evelyn not thinking about it more and leaving she recounts her steps from the night before going to the house knowing the boys and maybe Polly would be up. When she gets in closing the door as quiet as she could she sees a worried Polly and Ada sitting in the living room and the boys sitting at the table. Great Polly looks towards the door seeing Evelyn standing up and walking towards her "Oh God look at you, go freshen up there are clothes in there for you." Polly says looking over Evelyn she nods walking up the steps going into the bathroom to wash herself walking towards Polly's room and getting clothes. She combs her hair getting the knots out wearing a blue blouse and black pants as she makes her way downstairs.

"Well my god Eve look at your neck!" Ada says coming to hug Evelyn
"Don't even mention it." Eve says tired
"Why? Did that boy do something- I can kill him!" Polly says protectively
"Jeez Pol no that boy didn't do anything, if anything I had him in my command the whole time." Polly flushes embarrassed Evelyn walks over to the boys sitting down leaning her head back having a pounding headache.
"You good Eve you look like shit." John says in response Evelyn gives him the finger closing her eyes
"Well you had an eventful night almost thought we were gonna need to call the coppers." Evelyn looks towards Thomas
"It was a lanky boy I would've been fine. Sad shit didn't even get anything in return." Evelyn says laughing Polly frowning at the conversation
"Can we stop talking about how this boy fucked you." Evelyn looks at her as she grabs some toast
"What, jealous?" Polly's frown grows deeper sitting down at the table
"Sure." Evelyn chokes on her toast not thinking she was gonna get that response.
"Well that may be our que to leave, Evelyn we have a meeting with Alfie later today. Don't break her Pol." Thomas says holding back a laugh
"I won't were just gonna have a chat." Evelyn gulps not liking that tone
"Ada help me!" Evelyn yells Ada shrugging towards her and walking out with the boys.