Chapter 7: Plot holes!

Talking: Yeet
Shouting: Yeet!
Whispering: Yeet

Sapphire(Y/n)
Ren(Y/n)
Red(Y/n)
Laze(Y/n)

Sapphire(Garnet)
Ruby(Garnet)

Tiny writing in Diar-... Journal: "Yeet!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deer Diary-... You know what f**k it I will call this a Diary now!

Anyways~

Deer Diary, after finding out about the change to this world history I asked Raphael some questions, which they didn't answer because I forgot about her.

"It's not that I forgot about them, I just have poor time management..."

Of course, after some talks with them, I managed to reconcile with them, but the said I had to find out about the changes to the timeline by myself for which I did.

First I went to the Prime Kindergarten, where I first emerged, nothing seems different besides a new Sapphire-shaped hole In the wall that wasn't there before in the show because this place mostly makes Quartz gems. The lab here seems the same too, so nothing really different there.

Second I visited gem locations I saw in the show, it goes as list;

Bismuth forge: Didn't know how to get in...

Spinel's Garden: It's the same.

The gem Spier that Steven couldn't save: Still crumbling... so the same.

Moonbase: Can't go to space... so I dunno.

Sky beetle temple: Looks the same.

Pink's Fancy moving chair: Saw it. Hated it.

Warp pad hub: Still mostly broken...

Rose's garden: Those plants are vicious!

The weird moss that turns into roses: Hated it.

Gem battlefield: Same, tho I liked the strawberries because I got Red to make sweets with them.

The Gem temple/Beach house: Same-ish still not to its cannon state.

And that's all the Gem places I checked.

I also found the "Broken" mirror, I keep her close to me at all times waiting to let her out when Steven gets his healing spit, I talk to it a lot mostly one-sided tho.

Tho there have been she has talked to me back, she seems nice.

The others don't think I know what the mirror is or more specifically who, and that it's just a pretty object I wanted to keep but I'm going keep It that way.

Sure I could have let her out, but there is no guarantee that she won't take the entire ocean with her without Steven's healing spit.

Next, I visited the human locations...

The mountain where Stevonnie got second place in a car race: It's just a mountain.

Weird club where Stevonnie got harassed: It's an empty building... I might just buy it to store the things I might get, and let Greg have a bigger storage place, no other reason...

"Don't want to chances of Stevonnie not fusing as often."

Top of the temple: Literally just a cliff...

Watermelon Island: Pretty deserted.

Greg's car wash: It's the same.

Frymen's stand: It's there, but just being there reminds me of Frybo... ANYWAYS! Changing subjects, caught a glimpse of Petey's baby pictures while ordering some fries.