Chapter 8: Living?

Talking: Yeet
Shouting: Yeet!
Whispering: Yeet

Sapphire(Y/n)
Ren(Y/n)
Red(Y/n)
Laze(Y/n)

Sapphire(Garnet)
Ruby(Garnet)

Tiny writing in Diary (present): Yeet
Tiny writing in Diary (Future): Yeet
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Deer Diary,

I messed up? I think... I poofed recently... For some reason, it felt like I was in the void again... I panicked I didn't want to forget who I was again... I was so scared, but I felt? My body, my Sapphire body I was so cold... I was still me, I was still remembering... Last time in the void I felt too calm & numb to be normal then I started to forget, here in this darkness I was panicking and scared I was eventually able to calm myself down and called out to Raphael.

They told me that I had poofed and not died... I was relieved and I wanted to leave desperately...

They told me I had to reform my body but I told her I didn't know how to do that.

They told me to imagine my body, and when I did a copy appeared motionless in front of me, It had everything about me whenever I looked in the mirror.

It might be a bit narcissistic or me trying to think about anything other than the void, but I look cute? No, nice? Yeah, I look nice...

I decided to change my appearance, no dress because I changed it to casual wear, it's a sweater with a hoodie and sweat pants.

Also, my hair stayed the same as your usual Sapphire...

I guess whoever got their hands on my diary might be wondering what poofed me, or if it's me reading this and I wanted to remember this more for some reason?

Raphael told me I can eject the shards of a gem when they are complete and that they'll regenerate in the air. So I did it, I decided to reform a random gem.

But I didn't expect them to be a homeworld loyalist, as soon as they heard we were crystal gems, they attacked, they didn't even hesitate.

It was a Jasper that poofed me... a regular homeworld Jasper...

I let my guard down... since all gems I put together were reasonable, I didn't expect to be attacked right off the bat...

Oh well, it only gave me a small panic attack and reminded me of being a soul with no memory, the gems don't have to feel my emotional burden.

After a while, I ask what was next, and they told me I just had to wait to reform.

Then BAM! I was back at the temple on top of the table? Oh, toddler Steven.

The gems ask what was wrong, I didn't get why they asked me that and asked about the Jasper.

I'm writing this a few years later but I didn't realize it at the time but the gems noticed I seemed panicked & scared at being poofed...

They told me that they poofed the Jasper quickly and bubbled her.

I was relieved...

Well now- oh Amethyst is about to interrupt me, better go!

Goodbye for now!

3rd Pov

The short purple gem quickly runs from behind the blue gem that swiftly hid their diary.

Amethyst: "Hey Sapphire!"

Sapphire: "What do you need?"

Amethyst: "Don't you already know?"