chapter one

Its been 3 weeks and 4 days since Justin broke up with me. I don't even know why i was so shocked, i was so blinded by him i didn't see any of his red flags. And now looking back those flags could not have been any more brighter. God, i was so stupid. But, to be honest, the first 6 months were amazing, i really did think it was real love... at first.

And with time, we started hanging out at each others houses. And slowly he started to suggest to hang out in my house. And the last 3 months of our relationship were complete hell. He started to ignore me more and more. When we were together, we were here at my house, and he spend more then half the time with Trevor and instead of me.

And then one day he just sends me a paragraph about everything. He literally said he used me for Trevor and for sex. He never liked me and he has been cheating on me since day one, and that i should get tested, because he doesn't know what a condom is.

These past weeks i have been numb, not going to school as much i usually would have. I am so close to giving it up is not even funny.

Now im sleeping in my dark, messy bedroom with Luke purring on my stomach, contemplating about going down the stairs to feed my cats.
Trevor is home and i know he brought food with him. The first time during these 3 weeks im actually hungry.

I get up from bed and look around. My bedroom looks like a tornado hit it. Clothes all over the floor. Desk is a mess. I have school books and its papers all are covering the floor.

I am wearing old, dirty sweatpants, Trevors old hoodie. My hair is a mess, i haven't brushed it in over a week. Its been getting longer, but i don't think i'll cut it in a while.

I pick up Luke, my tabby cat, like a baby, put in my airpods and put on Taylor Swift. I unlock my bedroom door and head to the kitchen.

I walk in the kitchen, turn my music off, and put Luke down.
"Trevor, where the hell is Leia" i yell and turn around looking at the living room and stopping in my tracks.

Right in front of me are 7 teenage boys, who i don't know, and Trevor.
Trevor's eyes lighten up as he sees me and he starts to move towards me. He pulls me into a hug.
"Trevor, who the hell are they? And where is Leia? I need to feed our cats, or they'll die" i say, but not quietly, and to be honest, i don't really care anymore, if they can hear everything.
"Ohh, these are the ntdp guys, you know, the guys im going to play together with" he says and pulls away going towards the fridge. He opens, and takes out a pizza box.
"We have some leftovers, if u want" he says offering me the box.
"Thanks" i thank him and he puts the box down. During our interaction i totally forgot that the guys were literally still staring at me.
"Guys, that's Wren, shes...my uhhh...sister" Trevor says.

One of the guys stands up, hes seems a bit short, but still a lot taller then me. He turns around. And guess what, he has Leia in his hands. Which i find odd, because Leia only likes me, Trevor and dad, and i guess now this dude.

He walks up to me and hands me my cat
"Here, shes really sweet" he hands her to me.
"Thanks, that's kind of weird, because she doesn't like people, Leia likes me and Trevor."
I say as i open the cat food cabinet.
"Then i guess im special, aren't i" the cute guy says and give me a charming smile.
"Hughes, jack hughes" he tells me and holds his hand out for a shake.
"Wren" i tell back and keep making the cat food.
"Nice to meet you, whats the other ones name?" He asks and sits down at the island.
"Luke" i say as dry as possible.
"Sick, luke and leia, you gotta love them"
Yea. Well this is not how i expected me feeding my cats turning out.

I mean, he is not horrible to look at. Not at all, i would even say that hes better looking then Justin. But putting the facts together, its not great for jack, hes hot, he plays hockey, and is well known. Soo i can already tell this guy has a bad reputation.

Jacks pov

The second we entered the zegras house hold, their cat, Leia, has been obsessed with me. I mean im not complaining, i love the cat, and Trevor said they have a 2nd one as well.
We are sitting in the living room on the couch, the boys are playing chel

Z's is new, we met him about a week ago, and that guy has a humor. He is amazing on the ice, i have never seen anyone with such amazing puck possession, he might be the best on the team, well...after me of course.

"Trevor where the hell is Leia?" A girls voice shouts through the house.
All of us turn toward the kitchen, where a very short girl is putting the other cat on the counter. She turns to us and freezes. Her eyes scan trough the room catching all of us.

Trevor jumps up go's to hug her. Who even is that? I had no idea he might have a girlfriend. Shes cute, even without makeup, and wearing baggy clothes. Damn...zegras is really lucky. Do you think she might leave him...no. no i have to stop with this.
I just moved, i can start of fresh. And this guy might be my best bud in the future. We play in the same line god damn it, if i try and steal his girlfriend i'll fuck it up, once again. And i need to fix my reputation.

"Guys, that's Wren, shes...my uhhh...sister" Trevor says and Wren gives us a weak smile before turning away again.

Soooo. Looks like she aint Z's girlfriend. And right now i have Leia in my lap, so im about take my first shot.

Im telling you, she'll be all over me in less then a week.