chapter two

Wrens pov♡

Today is sunday. And it might just be one of my least favorite day of the week. Like its nice that you can sleep a bit longer, you can still spend time with your family or friends.

But all day long there is this anxiety creeping just by the next corner waiting to attack, because school and people and fucking pressure is just a few hours away again. So lets just say that i hate sundays.

Todays a big day, i showered, its the first time i have done that since last week. But it feels so damn good. My legs are shaved, my hair is clean and brushed, i forgot how soft my hair was.

Im sitting in the kitchen, eating breakfast Trevor prepared for me, its a breakfast burrito, and its damn good. Im watching Grays Anatomy on my phone.

And out of nowhere someone taps on my shoulder. I quickly take out my airpods and turn around. And im surprised by one smug, hot and cute face.

"Good morning, birdy" jacks smiles and sits down next to me on the island.
"Birdy? Really?" I ask. God that fucking nickname. I hate it, every bully i ever had called me a bird. Ughhh.

"What? Its cute" he says and steals my left airpod. "You a grays fan?" He asks and presses the continue button.
"Looks like it, and why are you even here? Its sunday." I ask, as i slurp on my cold brew.

"Trevor made me come by, you know to hang out, and he said Leia missed me"
"Ha, sure. The only one she likes is me. And Luke, obvi" i say back and get up to clean my dirty dishes.
"My brothers name is also luke, he is younger, and then theres quinn, he plays for uMich"
"Cool, thats great." I say and move to get my phone, so i could get back to my room.

"You single?" He asks following me.
"Yes"
"Can i see your room?"
"No" i try to walk faster to get away from this creep.
"Can i get your snap? Or Instagram?" He keeps following me. And in that moment i decide to just lead him to trevors room and leave him there.
"Fuck no." I reject him.
"Why not?"
"Just no okay, drop it. Not interested in you, or being one of the girls on your fuck list, okay?" I say and knock on trevors door.
"Now, go and play your games with my duchbag brother"

"Here is your delivery, and in return i would like Luke" i say to trevor the second he opens the door and i push jack in.
"Thank u sis, but no, Luke is mine today, you have Leia" he says and slams the door in my face.

Ugh how dare he. Those two are my cats, they both were gifted to me when i turned 13. Fine, its not like i have a favorite, but i gotta say Luke always had a special place in my heart.

Those guys were one of the only ones who helped me when times have been rough.
When our parents got divorced two years ago, and when i was so low i felt numb, Luke helped me trough it all.
______________

Jacks pov♡

That girl might be the 1st one ever to reject me like that. And she literally called me out on my shit. God, she looked good. Its not even fair to other girls, cause they are nothing close to her. At least im warming up to her, or i think i am. She talked to me more, so thats a good sign. Right?

And now that i know she likes Grays Anatomy, i can ask my mom and she'll tell me everything i need to know. Cause i know that every girl falls for that trick. Just watch her favorite show or movie, and boom. Shes mine.

I get pushed into trevors room and go sit on one of his bean bags and wait for him to finish his conversation with Birdy.
And while waiting Luke jumps on my lap and starts purring, what the hell is with these zegras animals that they love me so much.

"What took you so long?" Z asks as he closes his door.
"I uhhh... stopped to talk to Wren, she was just sitting in the kitchen, and i uhh wanted to ask her something" i say trying to sound calm, and not like im trying to get his sister.

"She talked to you?" He asks as he plops down right next to me
"Well she replayed, didn't really say a lot of full sentences. What is her problem anyway?"

He looks at me, with a look in his eyes like hes trying to figure out if he could trust me or not.

"Her ex was an ass, like you have no idea. And shes still slowly getting over him. She doesn't really talk to me much." He says and turns on the play station.
"What the hell happened?" I ask. Damn this girl has a history. And i want to know it.

"Not my story to tell dude. If she ever trusts you, she might just tell you. But dont take it personally, but don't hold your breath. Cause she trusts me, Leia and Luke. So good luck bud" he says.

"Ohh, he must have fucked her up bad huh?" I ask
"Dude, you have no idea, it took everything in me not to go and kill the guy. Right in that moment" he says and hands me my controller.

And now im interested.
What could have he done to her.
Did he cheat? Or what? Neglect her?
How could you do any of those things, shes absolutely gorgeous.

Okay it might take a bit more then a week for her to be mine. More like a month, or three.
We'll see.