Three Centuries of Journey #3

3rd Person POV

After Muzan left the Kibutsuji Residence he begun his journey with goals in mind and that was to find the other blue spider lily, find the solution to conquer the sun, become stronger without killing and eating humans, and to find loyal subordinates.

50th Year of Journey.

Muzan found only one blue spider lily and it's still a ongoing experiment he can't understand anything on how it turned him into a demon. Instead of throwing it away he kept it on his new self created technique called 'Devour' an ability that can be used to absorb or put something inside his body.

Muzan with his past life's memories, he tried to use the sun breathing and the see-through-world and it immediately failed, it seems impossible for him to use. As if the laws of the world restricted him to use a technique of a God.

101st Year of Journey.

Muzan found a book and tried to open it. After he opened it, he inherited someone's memory.

"A war in the heaven emerged, The Demon God started a war to kill every Gods on the heaven, to devour all of them, so he could become an even more powerful existence. With his evil deeds, i the 'Ruler of the Gods' awakened from my slumber. With my katana attached to my hips i introduced myself, As the 'God of the Sun Amaterasu' but without even introducing himself the Demon God already attacked me. But, i realized that he was too slow, so on a slight moment i used my strongest ability, and after i used that ability the Demon God was already burning into ashes. The Demon King also tried to attack me. But, he was far more slower that the Demon God so i sliced the Demon King into millions of pieces within a blink of an eye. Which resulted to their deaths. After the war ended with result of the Demon God and the Demon King's defeat. The remaining Gods celebrated our victory, and unlike them, i the Sun God wasn't happy at all. Since i finally learned that the Demon God already predicted everything. So 'he did something' before he even started the war in the heaven, so that's why the Demon God and the Demon King was too weak. Before they started the war they already sent their soul to the lower world to find a suitable body and left their memories on their body. I killed a God with no soul so that's why, they never replied to anything i said, since it's only a body with no consciousness moving based on instinct. I'm so disappointed to myself....
I sensed the Demon God's soul, the Demon King's soul and a blue flowers with an extremely powerful scent of demonic blood in the lower world  that would greatly help them on becoming a 'demon'. I can't sit down and just watch so I decided to reincarnate myself. It would be hard to reincarnate with my full memories intact so i decided on trading my  memories and godly abilities for my breathing techniques and some useful ability. I don't really know which era i would actually reincarnated to, but after i start to reincarnate into a suitable body, i might have already lost my memory........"

"It was actually the memories of the Sun God. If he really got reincarnated, that means his reincarnation would be Yoriichi Tsugikuni." Muzan thought with a sweat on his face.

202nd Year of Journey.

Muzan already traveled to every country on the world. Before traveling around the world. He tried one of his theory. He put the blue spider lily under the sun, so now after a hundred years its color changed, from pale bluish color it's now a beautiful golden colored spider lily which now can be called the Golden Spider Lily. After some thoughts Muzan eaten it.

It still taste the same but it's sweeter that before. After Muzan eaten it nothing happened but deep inside Muzan's body, his blood changed, from chaotic and violent blood circulation, it now became a normal blood circulation just like a normal human would have, and its color changed too, from crimson-red it now became golden-red.

On a beautiful sunrise.
Muzan stood on a top of a mountain.
He was not burning, he just stood there with tears pouring in his eyes.
"I can finally walk in the sun again" he screamed and instantly vanished.

After Muzan conquered the sun he realized, he's still too weak. Even though he already had the power to run a quarter kilometer per second, he still found it too weak. After inheriting the memory of the Sun God who sliced up the Demon King within a blink of an eye.

Muzan hid himself to finally try the skills and abilities of the main characters of the manga and anime he likes. At first he tried to use chakra but it failed, it seems chakra doesn't exist in this world. Second he tried to use Mana but it also failed, it seems this world only use a breath and a blood demon art.

Muzan created some new blood demon techniques and the state of nirvana. Using this state he can be so calm, mental attacks doesn't affect him and time is slow. But in reality time isn't slowing down, it's just his thought accelerated for a thousand times.

Meaning if his thought accelerated for a thousand times, his perspective of time would be, time slowing down for a thousand times. So in reality he's moving a thousand times faster than his current speed.

303rd Year of Journey.

Muzan mastered his abilities to it's peak and finally decided to roam the world again.

A few months later.

"I've finally found you, brother." A man in his early twenty's said on a excited voice.

That's chapter three, I'm outttttt.

Note - i only wrote this within an hour hahahaha so there might be many grammatical errors hahahaha.
There might be some changes in the future but don't worry the plot won't change i would only change the grammatical errors and some things.

-Lyzide