The Woman #5

Two Hundred Years Later.

Muzan is still in his meditation.

In Muzan's mind: Heuk. My lust for human blood and flesh is too strong.

Muzan noticed someone walking inside the fortress.

Muzan: Why are you here?

A human woman's voice was heard.

The woman: i just want to know what's inside the fortress. I didn't know someone is living in here.

Muzan: Lies.

Muzan goes to where the woman standing to.

The woman trembled.

In Muzan's thought:  Why does she look so familiar?

Muzan: I could clearly hear your heartbeat. It's beating so fast after you said 'you just want to know what's inside the fortress'.

The woman: I-I'm sorry. But the truth i-is the village chi-chief ordered me to come here as the sa-sacrifice for God.

Muzan: Where did you came from and what do you mean 'sacrifice'?

The woman: I.. Er... I'm from the village on the foot of this mountain. And after every one hundred years the village would send a girl from our village to sacrifice for God, I'm the second sacrifice.

Muzan: Sacrifice? I'm not a God and i never asked anyone for a sacrifice.

The woman: Th-then why did our village has a tradition to send a girl in the top of the mountain as a sacrifice for God?

Muzan: I don't know. But would you mind telling me when did your village was established under the foor of the mountain?

The woman: It was written in the book from our village it said that
Two Hundred Years Ago.
The a hundred people man and women tried to climb the mountain for shelter but after they reach the top of the mountain they heared a voice.
The voice said 'get out of hear if not i will eat you all'. And after that the people descended from the mountain and created a village with a tradition to send a girl from the village every one hundred years as sacrifice for the God.

Muzan thought: ( I see, so those humans who tried to tresspass actually misunderstood my words. Hahahahaha it's expected though i scared them.)

The woman saw Muzan smirking.

The woman: Are you our God?

Muzan: I might be the one you're talking about but I'm not a God.

The woman: Then what are you?

Muzan: I'm blood sucking monster. Rawrrr.

Muzan showed his fang and jumpscared her.

The woman got scared. She jump and hugged the rock nearby her.

The woman in a robe. MOTTHEERRR.

Muzan: Pfft. Ahahahahaha. It's been Five hundred years since the last time i laughed like this.
Muzan thought - ( The last time i laughed like this was the time I'm still on my home world.)