Falling in love #8

Two years later.

Muzan's POV/First POV

It been a while since Tamayo lived with me. She only grew a little though. This month, she will have her 18th birthday. Should I give her a give? But, what if she wouldn't like it?
Muzan thought to himself.

Tamayo did her everyday chores, like cleaning, washing, tailoring, etc.

Tamayo became more and more beautiful every year.

I have developed a feeling. What is this feeling?

A few days later.

Today is Tamayo's birthday and i still haven't got her a gift.

"Happy Birthday!" I said happily
greeting her.

Tamayo just stood there while tears crawled down from her eyes.
I can't just stand there so i immediately came to her so I would know the reason why she's crying.

Tamayo cried for a few minutes before talking to me again "Heuk! My pa-pare-rents." That was the only words she spoke.

I see, she missed her deceased parents. She wants to see the world without demons like what i showed her before. Maybe that's the gift I should give her. A gift that will make her live before and after seeing the world with no demons.

"Tamayo" i said with remorse.
"Please drink this. By drinking this you will be able to live even after you see the world without demons."

Tamayo looked the the golden blood i gave her. She never drank it.

I asked her with "Why? If you drink this you will be able to live forever. And maybe you can even actually see the world without demons."

She didn't spoke up, but after a few minutes of silence she finally spoke
"Muzan, the world i want to see is a world without demons. If the demons like your brother and his creations finally disappeared. How can i say that it's still a world without demons if I am a demon."

I can't reply to what she said. Since it's true, I'm also a demon. A being which slaughters innocent lives just to feed its hunger. A being that would indiscriminately kill anyone.

In a middle of silence Tamayo spoke again "Muzan, you understand what I'm saying right? You've live for hundreds of years so you should know it."

The remorse i felt a while ago never vanished. It's my fault for greeting her
when in the past her parents were the only ones who greets her. By doing that i made her remember the pain of losing love ones.

After coming to this world I never loved anyone. I hated my father and also my mother for not coming back . Even if she saved my life it also doesn't change the fact that she just left me in servant's care. I never received parental love in this world.

"I also hate this world you know?" Those words just came out of nowhere from my mouth. Losing control of my emotions how many years haven't I felt it. I finally unshackled all of the emotions I sealed ever since I became a demon.

Tamayo shouted "You hate this world? You were born in a Wealthy family. You're an immortal being. You're the first demon in this world so I should hate you but why couldn't I hate you? And how could you say you hate this world when you already experienced everything the world could give you.
Why? Answer me!"

I know. I have experience everything the world could give me. That not the only thing i want. I hate this world and I want to come back to my former world.

"Why i hate this world? My father tried to kill me. My mother never came back to me. Unlike you, I never experienced my parents love. Yes, i received everything the world could give me but i never received anything my parents could give me."

Tamayo trembled since she realized she was wrong. He just wants to greet her and give her a gift and that was to the able to see the world she wants, a world without demons. It's impossible for her to be able so personally she it so Muzan tried to make her dreams come true by becoming a demon. She regrets saying such harmful words to him. "I....I........." Tamayo couldn't speak.

Muzan just stood there and never left.

Tamayo burst out in tears "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay. Both of us are the opposite." You experienced what I never experienced and you never experienced what I experienced." I said with a smile trying to hide the pain i felt.

Tamayo with her woman's intuition didn't believed to my smile. And said "Kibutsuji-san, after leaving with you for 2 years i know that you're a demon but never a demon in the mind, heart, and soul. Thank you for hiding your pain and I'm sorry."

Muzan nodded and left.

A day later. Tamayo couldn't be find.
But only a letter could be found.

"Muzan Kibutsuji, thank you for letting me live with you for 2 years.
On the days i live with you, were the happiest days of my life after my parents death. Thank you for feeding me and taking care of me. I've fall in love with you, you know? It just that you're too dense to sense it. And also I left you so I wouldn't cause you troubles anymore. Goodbye, my beloved."

Tears poured down within my eye. I actually underestimated Tamayo's intelligence. I never saw the blood i gave her yesterday she might have used it to make a door out of this dimension. Since i told her about how my blood demon arts works using my blood.

Shit..... Boom. I punched myself. Why am i just crying here i should go and find her.

Days, weeks, Months,years, have passed I still couldn't find Tamayo.

(The reason why Tamayo got angry was, she remembered that her parents was killed by a demon and the one she love is also a demon. She's angry at herself but couldn't control her emotions and lost her temper to Muzan.)