Living together #7

A week after their first encounter.

Muzan: When will you leave?

Tamayo: I......don't know. Even if i leave here i don't have anywhere to go.

Muzan: I see, you can stay here until the day you wish to leave. This fortress isn't really big but there should be rooms that you can stay. Just pick a room and clean it.

Tamayo didn't replied and just proceed to pick a room, Muzan noticed that she seems to be angry, Muzan didn't know why she's acting like that even though he gave her a permission to pick a room.

A later on.

Tamayo finished cooking diner.

Tamayo: Kibutsuji-san. Try this.

Muzan: Hmm? What's this?

Tamayo: A food for you.

Muzan: Didn't i already told you to not cook for me?

Tamayo: But i just want you to taste my cooking.

Muzan saw a tear on her eye.

Muzan: Fine.

Tamayo: Yey!

Muzan tried the food she gave him.

It looked like a steak but it looked raw.

Muzan elegantly put the food on his mouth using a fork.

Muzan: What?

Tamayo: Does it taste good?

Muzan: Of course.

Muzan then begun on eating all of it.

Muzan: That was good. The last time i ate a good food was back in my human days.

Tamayo: I'm glad you enjoyed that.

Tamayo put a smile on her face. She seems to be happy that she can finally do something to the man who feed him and gave her shelter.

Muzan: Thanks for the food.

Tamayo: No problem.

A minutes later Tamayo washed the dishes.

Muzan climb up again to the top of the fortress to watch the beautiful moon and sang a song.

Fly me to the moon..........

Meanwhile inside the tower Tamayo seems to be writting something then she heard a low voice.
She opened the window inside her room and began listening to Muzan.

The night passed by.

Tamayo walked to the kitchen to prepare for breakfast but she instead saw a great sight. It was Muzan cooking up something while on a apron.

Tamayo thought: Kibutsuji-san is truly beautiful. If he were a woman she might be more beautiful than me.

Tamayo blushed.

Muzan: You cooked for me. It's now that for me to cook for you.

Muzan doesn't have any problems on cooking since he have many cooking recipes he saw on youtube. Even ingredients, he watched how to create something like butter, cheese, etc.

Tamayo sat down on the table.

Muzan: Here taste this.

Tamayo: What is this?

Muzan: It's called Steak.

Tamayo: Steak?

Muzan: Try it.