Tamayo #6

The next day.

Muzan: Anyway, who are you?

The woman replied in a happy voihce as if she's waiting for him to ask her name.

The woman: I'm Tamayo.

Muzan's eyes grew big, when he finally meet one of the most important character in the story, Tamayo. So that why he saw a familiarity to her. Tamayo has one of the important role in the story. She and Shinobu created a drug to weaken Muzan which result to Demon Slayers victory. Many sacrifices where happened, many demon slayers and pillars died, and also Tamayo unfortunately died.

Muzan: I..see.

Tamayo: Hmm?

Muzan just looked at her.

Muzan: What are you looking at?

Tamayo: It's rude to ask someone's name without telling your name you know?

Muzan: Okay,okay.

Tamayo smiled and Muzan saw her smile.

Tamayo: Then, would you please introduce yourself Demon-san?

Muzan: I'm Muzan Kibutsuji.

Tamayo: What?

Muzan: What?

Tamayo: You're from the Kibutsuji family from 500 years ago?

Muzan: So what?

Tamayo: So you're really are a demon.

Muzan: Didn't i told you about that already?

Tamayo: Are you the 'Progenitor of Demons?

Muzan: What?

Tamayo: 500 hundred years ago. The Kibutsuji family had one child and that child is surely would be the heir.

Muzan: Then?

Tamayo: But that heir had a disease.
19 years after his birth, his disease was cured. A year after he came back to normal, the servants in the Kibutsuji Family suspiciously decreased. 5 years after he got cured he massacred his entire family except the branch families. Their bodies got distorted and bite marks can clearly be seen.

Muzan: Continue.

Tamayo: After the incident, Demons seems to have roam upon this world.
They suspected that the first demon may be the heir of Kibutsuji family, Kibutsuji Fujin. Many people have died and up to 10% of the world's population had become a demon, while 8% of them became a Demon Slayer. After Demons came to existence. The branch families of the Kibutsuji Family started creating a group of people whose family or love ones got slaughter and killed by Demons. They are now called the Demon Slayers.

Muzan: I see.

Tamayo: Are you a member of the Kibutsuji family and a demon created by Kibutsuji Fujin?

Muzan: No.

Tamayo: Then, who are you from the Kibutsuji family?

Muzan: I'm the Kibutsuji family's first born child and not the heir.

Tamayo: What?

Muzan: After my birth i had a strange disease which almost caused my death.

Tamayo: If you're the first born child.
Then who's Fujin to you.

Muzan: He's my younger brother.

Tamayo: This doesn't add up after all. In history, the Kibutsuji family main bloodline only had child and that was their heir, Kibutsuji Fujin.