Unexpected Guest #14.5

Hakuji's POV:

It's now a century after we were saved by Muzan-sama and Tamayo-sama.

Father-in-law and I are now the guards of the fortress.

Tamayo-sama taught Koyuki, my wife. We got married 50 years ago.

She had a similar blood demon art as Tamayo-sama.

Meanwhile, Muzan-sama taught us how to fight using our blood demon arts over the past century.

Muzan-sama also told us to be careful of the enemy's Upper Demon Moons.

They are beings closest to his brother, Kibutsuji Fujin, The True Demon King.

Muzan-sama and Tamayo-sama is currently out of the fortress, they told us to guard the fortress. And also protect the Garden. On where Koyuki is assigned to caretaker.

Whooshh....

Boom.........

I dodged the incoming attack of my master.

"Are you daydreaming again? Hakuji?." He said.

"No, I just thought about something." I replied.

He massage his nonexistent beard and said, "Ho ho ho ~ You can continue thinking now, I gotta go somewhere. Just never think about lewd things with my daughter, Okay?"

He vanished.

"Why do he acts like an old man? Haaa...... If only I can defeat master."

"It's just that, master is now too strong. His Blood Demon Art is called the Destructive Seas, A tsunami like punch, A waves of punches, A kick that flows like the sea, and finally a body like the sea.

He's basically in the supreme territory realm, unlike me.

Whoossshhh.

This.... Pressure......... It's almost the same as the pressure of the man who killed me in my dream before.

I ran immediately to the location of person who had such a terrifying pressure.

I saw the man, he's like a Demon Slayer. But, a demon?

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Kokushibo." He replied.

"Why are you here." I asked again.

"To kill you all." He replied.

Zing.

He instantly arrived in front of me and tried to cut my torso.

Luckily, Muzan-sama uses a sword too. It helped me familiarized on how a swordman fights.

"Ho~ not bad. Who are you?" The 6 eyed demon asked.

"I do not share my name to my enemy." I replied.

"I SEE." He said.

The demon took a stance and his sword enlarged.

"Moon Breathing.........."

"What?" I was shocked.

'Tch, Compass Needle.'

Where is he?

First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace.

Zingggg.

My Compass Needle didn't respond?

Luckily, I trusted my instincts, only my hands were cut.

"I COMMEND YOUR INSTINCT. WHAT ABOUT YOU JOIN OUR MASTER. BASE ON YOUR PERFORMANCE, YOU CAN EASILY ENTER TO THE RANKS OF THE UPPERMOON." A 6 eyed demon spoke with a dignified voice.

"Never." I replied.

"Farewell then." He said.

"Moon Breathing, Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains." He murmured.

Thisssss..... I see.......... Farewell, Master....................... Koyuki.

I lost my reasoning to live after seeing the two gigantic crescent slashes coming at me.

But then.

I heard a voice which relived my reason to live.

"Do you really think I would let my daughter become a widow, my dear disciple?" I heard the voice of my master.