yoko and sushi

"Thanks for coming with me Yoko, I know you prefer.. well y'know." "Of course, Enid. I've been itching for a chance to hang out with you." "Really?" Enid asked, her cheeks turning pink. "I've been wondering about you and that Addams girl."

Enid gave her a confused look, why did she care about Wednesday? Was she into her?

"Uhmm, ok!" Enid said, picking her chopsticks up.

"What do you think of her?" Yoko asked, placing her phone down on the table. "She's distant, every time I think we're getting closer she proves me wrong, she's so confusing sometimes. But at other time she can just be so sweet.. She cares about me, I think? I hope. She's actually a good roommate, besides the fact she stays up writing on her annoying loud typewriter. She's really helpful too- Oh. Sorry, I'm rambling aren't I?" Enid said, nervously laughing. "You're fine."

"She's quite pretty isn't she?" There it was again, that feeling from earlier. Jealousy perhaps? No, never. "Yes.. She's admirable."

"Admirable?" Yoko asked, leaning closer. "Yes." Enid responded, taking a bite of her sushi. "So you like her?" Enid choked, "What?!"

She noticed people turning towards her, "Sorry!"

"Yoko, what are you talking about?" She whispered. "Oh please Enid, I see you staring at her during our classes." Enid blushed, "She's just unlike anyone I've ever met." Enid mumbled, taking a sip of her water.

"So, are you going to make a move, that carnival is coming up.." "That would be perfect!"

-

Lunch was nice, even if she realized she hadn't really been keeping her crush a secret.

Enid opened the door, "Thanks for lunch, and for walking me to my dorm!" "Of course, see you later."

"I assume your lunch plans went well." Enid jumped, "Oh yeah! Uhm, by the way, there's a festival this weekend.. Wanna go with me?" "Fine." "That was a lot easier than expected.." Enid muttered.